Ryan Adams Just Called Me On The Phone!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*calms self*

Ryan's web site is having a contest for a Charles Bronson look-alike photo. The winner is to receive a phot of Charles autographed by Ryan and a phone call from Ryan. The contest doesn't close for a couple more days though.

So the phone rings...the caller ID says it's a New York call. I answer, and he said, "Is this Katherine?" I said, "Yes,". He's like, "Hi, this is Ryan."

:faint:

He said he can't declare me the official winner yet, but he wanted to tell me that he loved the picture and that I should definitely be in the Top 3. I got to tell him how much I loved him music, and we talked about the Detroit show last fall when I met him. He remembers meeting me because he remembers when the flash on the camera wouldn't go off. At the end of the call, he told me to have a cool day and that it had been nice talking to me.

Ack, I have to finish getting ready for work! I am so hyper and happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's sending me a package!!!!!!!!

He asked me what I wanted...he said I'm the winner and can have whatever I want...vinyl, CDs, whatever...he asked if I wanted some general New York stuff, and I said that would be great and told him I didn't have any vinyl. He said he'd hunt around and put a package together for me.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said it will be on his web site soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just so excited...it was so nice to talk to him...oh my gosh, this is incredible!

By the way...here's the winning picture. I knew I wouldn't be able to find a Charles Bronson lookalike, so I cheated and edited one of Ryan. :D

3378766723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A6%3C8%3C8%3A%3Bot1lsi

omg bc you are my hero. that is the coolest thing i've heard all week. :faint:

:bow: bc

:heart: ryan :heart:

and that pic is a riot!! :lol:

Holy schneiky, BC! That rocks! I wish one of my favorite artists would just call me up sometime!

Way to go! :up:

Thanks, everybody!! I am just so happy! :happy:

It was so funny when Ryan was telling me that I won. When he had asked me what I wanted, he's like, "I don't even remember what the winner is supposed to get!" I told him that the prize was supposed to be a phone call from him and a pic of Charles autographed by Ryan, and he's like, "Oh yeah! That's right. Wow...where am I gonna find a picture of Charles?" :lmao:

Bonochick said:
*calms self*

Ryan's web site is having a contest for a Charles Bronson look-alike photo. The winner is to receive a phot of Charles autographed by Ryan and a phone call from Ryan. The contest doesn't close for a couple more days though.

So the phone rings...the caller ID says it's a New York call. I answer, and he said, "Is this Katherine?" I said, "Yes,". He's like, "Hi, this is Ryan."

:faint:

He said he can't declare me the official winner yet, but he wanted to tell me that he loved the picture and that I should definitely be in the Top 3. I got to tell him how much I loved him music, and we talked about the Detroit show last fall when I met him. He remembers meeting me because he remembers when the flash on the camera wouldn't go off. At the end of the call, he told me to have a cool day and that it had been nice talking to me.

Ack, I have to finish getting ready for work! I am so hyper and happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Wow! That is so cool! I'm way stoked for ya!

oh! that is soooo cool.

so don't give us this number -- that would be bad -- but what was the area code? is he in the 212?

Thanks, guys...I've been so happy and hyper all night!! :D

When I was talking to him, he asked me if I was from the midwest...he could tell by my voice. He said he had a friend in Michigan that I sounded like. :)

When he called back the 2nd time, he was asking me what my address was so that he could send me a package. Then he's like, "Oh wait, it's in the email...", and he read it back to me to make sure he had it correctly.

How cool it was to hear Ryan reading off MY address! :D GAH! I feel like a giddy little girl!

I also thought it was cute how casual he was...he just said he was Ryan...not Ryan Adams...like we were pals or something. :laugh: :heart:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
He called you at home?

I was in the bathroom, gettin' ready for work while listenin' to some Ryan tunes when he called.

How incredibly wonderful to be listening to his music and then have him just call me up like that!! :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom