RW v's JT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like that song Sexed Up... the new single though....not so good.
He would kick the crap out of Justin Timberlake though.

I remember that Robbie challenged Liam Gallagher to a boxing match and Liam balked. Henry Rollins talked about it and he said he understood why Liam wouldn't want to fight, apparently Robbie is a huge guy.

Yeah, my vote goes for Robbie. Even though he was in a boy band, he's lived a pretty tough life. Justin Timberlake has been way too protected his whole life and probably can't hold his own at anything.

And I love "The Ego Has Landed." I think it's criminal that Robbie isn't a star in America.

I'll have none of that Robbie. Originally I didn't mind him so much, but Music Max plays so much of him, I simply just got sickened by the whole channel in general.

And I think Justin's solo efforts have been pretty good, other than that horrible beatbox three quarters through "Rock Your Body", which would otherwise have been a delightful little track.

hippy said:
Robbie :up:

I :heart: his performance at Live 8 :yes:

It was awesome.. you can say what you want about him, but he was the only performer that had every single person in the crowd singing along :up: :drool:

Robbie Williams had one of the best performances at Live 8. Yes, I admit it, I was impressed. Guess I'd better turn in my music snob card.

It does seem that strange that someone who sings that well and has so much natural charisma isn't a big star in the U.S. Instead, we get twerpy Justin Timberlake. :barf:

Justin seems like a mama's boy. I think Robbie could beat the crap out of him. :evil:

Simply for 'Lazy Days' and 'Hot Fudge' (I'm moving to LA, LA, LA!!') its Robbie all the way!

:dancing:

However Justin gets browny points for 'Rock Your Body' but something tells me my fave Justin moment will always be 'Pop'...:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom