Rumors of a new Bruce Album!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting, Bruce isnt getting my money though in 2005. If he is still touring in 2006 in N. America (which appears to be the plan based on this rumor) then he will see some of my money. Honestly, I would rather see him with the full E Street Band versus the primarily acoustic stuff anyway.

liplick.gif

yay, a rumor!

:hyper:

that sounded sarcastic, didn't it...

didn't mean it that way. while i'm looking forward to/already feeling sick about shelling out an exhorbent amount of cash for u2 tickets, i'm more likely to be more psyched about a springsteen tour in whatever shape or form it may be.

:hyper:

theedgefan said:

and solo-acoustic. maybe just with soozie on fiddle and garry on stand-up bass :drool: :ohmy: !!

yes!!! i have been to a southside johnny acoustic show with only southside (vocals, harp), bobby bandiera (guitar, vocals) and soozie (fiddle, vocals). she's an amazing singer! and his fiddle brought somethin special into their music.

but you're right about patti :wink: !

TheBrazilianFly said:

I love Patti, I respect her a lot..... :drool: :combust:

respect is not what comes to mind when I see the drool and combust smilies :lol:

martha said:

:reject:

If only she could sing.....

:lol:

Well if it makes any difference, my ex who has been friends with Garry Tallent since they were both teenagers says Patti is a wonderful person, which we could assume since she's been with Bruce all these years. But yeah, I've never liked her voice except for when she sings with him on The River. She blends well. I guess.

I hope :drool:

And I've heard that Patti is so nice - on the last tour I met a guy who had met her that day and said she couldn't have been any nicer. She was coming back from lingerie shopping at La Perla :ohmy:

But I certainly understand envying her :wink:

Little Steven. :shifty:

(I couldn't let a Bruce thread go without mentioning my guy Stevie. :sexywink: )

On the subject of Patti, she's a perfect match for Bruce (even though I'm also way jealous :D) but her singing is better digested when it's on it's own. I've been meaning to pick up her new album for awhile now.

martha said:

:reject:

If only she could sing.....

That woman singlehandedly ruined "Should I fall behind" on the Barcelona DVD.

And she sang like 5 words.

I don't know if i will be going to a Bruce show this time, but if I do I'm definitely going to try getting closer to the stage. I was so envying the crazies in the pit when I saw him on the Vote For Change tour.

Back
Top Bottom