Rumors of a new Bruce Album!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Little Steven. :shifty:

(I couldn't let a Bruce thread go without mentioning my guy Stevie. :sexywink: )

On the subject of Patti, she's a perfect match for Bruce (even though I'm also way jealous :D) but her singing is better digested when it's on it's own. I've been meaning to pick up her new album for awhile now.

She may be a goddess, but Steven's voice is a perfect match for Bruce's. That's what makes Fade Away one of my top 5.

martha said:

She may be a goddess, but Steven's voice is a perfect match for Bruce's. That's what makes Fade Away one of my top 5.

That's a good one but their voices together are even better on Two Hearts Live From NYC. It's pure perfection! :bow:

boystupidboy said:
A new BS album........for the love of god NO!!!!!!!!:madspit:

to each this own, i probably felt the same way when i heard your favorite band was coming out with a new album. even if u2 is your favorite. so there.

Its always amazing to me that people pop into threads like this just convey negativity. If I didnt like Bruce I wouldnt have even looked at the thread. What would be the point?

Blue Room said:
Its always amazing to me that people pop into threads like this just convey negativity. If I didnt like Bruce I wouldnt have even looked at the thread. What would be the point?

Exactly! :up: I don’t get into threads about bands that I don’t like and start acting like a 4 year old. People with stupid behavior like this should be fucking banned if you ask me or at least be warned to respect other people's tastes on music.

I hope the new album comes out soon, but having been a Bruce fan for years, I ain't holding my breath...

Then again, The Rising came together very quickly in comparison to the older albums.

Maybe it will come out toward the end of 2005. That way, his tour won't overlap as much with U2's...

Blue Room said:

It's actually in the FAQ that this isn't allowed. I still see it happening often though :shrug:

In addition, if someone wishes to start a thread to appreciate a specific band or album, please be courteous and do not start a flame war or bash that band or album in that thread. If you dislike a band or album, you may start your own thread voicing your dislike for that band or album.

For Bruce it depends on the album. And it depends on where you want to sit. And it depends on the venue. All three of these things meet together to determine how hard it is. For the Rising tour, I got a lower third level seat a few days before the show no problem. For another earlier show (I think it had to be the River tour), we paid $250 each for 2nd or 3rd row seats. Those were early 80s dollars, btw. When he toured without the E Streeters, I don't remember any trouble getting tickets.

It will depend on how popular this new album is, if he's touring with or without the band, and where the shows are. Unfortunately, newbies who are desperate to get "good" seats will drive up demand for those seats, so it may be hard. The Born in the USA tour was full of newbies, so getting tickets to that was hard here in the LA area.

I still say that anyone who dislikes Bruce would change their mind instantly if they saw him in concert.

boystupidboy said:
I know that BS is mean't to be a thoroughly decent sort of chap but IMO the bloke can't sing for toffee..........so there:madspit:

:confused:

what exactly are you trying to say there, MATE.

sorry, your pathetic breed of internet cockney doesn't translate well to the internet.

IWasBored said:

:confused:

what exactly are you trying to say there, MATE.

sorry, your pathetic breed of internet cockney doesn't translate well to the internet.
Hell hath no fury like a Bruce Springsteen fan scorned!!!!!!!!
All i said was that i did'nt think the bloke could sing for toffee.I did'nt call him any nasty names or even slag off his music ,so CALM DOWN CALM DOWN.As for your wildly inaccurate 'internet cockney' comment i found that highly amusing:huh: .Let me teach you a little bit of geography....Coventry is not in London so therefore nothing to do with cockney rhyming slang.Please don't get so abusive in future i think it was totally uncalled for.
Thanks and PEACE

MrsSpringsteen said:
It's actually in the FAQ that this isn't allowed. I still see it happening often though :shrug:

In addition, if someone wishes to start a thread to appreciate a specific band or album, please be courteous and do not start a flame war or bash that band or album in that thread. If you dislike a band or album, you may start your own thread voicing your dislike for that band or album.

Creed is the exception to the rule, no? :mac:

Bruce content: I bought a Bruce album today (18 Tracks)

:)

Popmartijn said:
Pink Cadillac! :drool:

*playing now*

:drool:

as for boystupidboy (ha, how appropriate), i don't really give a flying fuck where coventry is. and as i recall, you were the first to get your panties in a bunch, so follow your own lead and don't let the door hit your ass.

IWasBored said:

:drool:

as for boystupidboy (ha, how appropriate), i don't really give a flying fuck where coventry is. and as i recall, you were the first to get your panties in a bunch, so follow your own lead and don't let the door hit your ass.
ummmmmm another personal attack, what a classy poster you are:drool:
"born in the usa i was born in the usa"

Back
Top Bottom