Rumor Has it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
According to the New York Daily News.......Ana Nichole SMith is pregnant......

Yet another celebrity who should not be procreating.

Numb1075 said:
According to the New York Daily News.......Ana Nichole SMith is pregnant......

Yet another celebrity who should not be procreating.

Yes - should by law be fixed.

Hopefully her offspring will sue her for all of her money in twenty years.

JCOSTER said:
and the poor donor to get mixed up with her is...............

probably no better than she is

hey did the old ex hubby have any frozen sperm laying around? Her claim to his money is going back to court.

Maybe Bobby Trendy is the father

leap210505a_006.jpg

Sorry..I must have hit the wrong link and wound up here........{wow...this is something I've always wanted to know}......:huh:

(Reuters)

Thu May 4

Former Playboy Playmate, reality TV star and U.S. Supreme Court litigant Anna-Nicole Smith may be pregnant, her attorney said on Thursday. Then again, she may not be.

"If Anna Nicole is pregnant she obviously doesn't want anybody to know yet," Howard K. Stern said in a written statement. "If she is not pregnant she's not denying the rumor because she thinks its funny how much of a stir it's causing."

"She'll leave it up to you to guess which one it is," Stern said. "But note to all media: Please stop sending reporters and camera crews to her house because that really does cross the line of being overly invasive."

Published reports surfaced this week that Smith, 38, -- who on Monday won a Supreme Court decision giving her another chance to collect millions of dollars left behind by her late Texas oil tycoon husband -- was pregnant by an unidentified man. Stern declined to elaborate beyond his cryptic statement.

people.com

Anna Nicole Smith is finally putting to rest rumors that she's pregnant – by confirming that she is with child, as she reveals in a video clip posted on her Web site.

Floating on an inflatable raft in a swimming pool and with a dog barking in the background as she looks directly into the camera, the former Playmate and reality star says: "Well, let me stop all the rumors. Yes. I am pregnant. I'm happy, I'm very, very happy about it. Things are goin' really, really good, and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the Web, and I'll let you see me as I'm growing.

There are no further details in the posting, such as how far along she is or who fathered the baby.

Oh my God, that is so sad

Daniel Smith, the 20-year-old son of Anna Nicole Smith, died suddenly in the Bahamas on Sunday, three days after the former Playboy Playmate gave birth to a girl, according to a statement from Smith's attorney.

Attorney Howard K. Stern provided no further details, reports Reuters.

"We have yet to learn the cause of death but do not believe that drugs or alcohol were a factor," Stern's statement said. "Anna Nicole is absolutely devastated by the loss of her son. He was her pride and joy and an amazing human being."

Daniel Smith, who often appeared on his mother's E! cable channel reality program "The Anna Nicole Show," was in the Caribbean nation where his mother, 38, gave birth to a healthy girl on Thursday, Stern said.

A statement also was posted on Smith's official Web site, annanicole.com. "On Sept. 7 Anna Nicole gave birth to a healthy 6 lb. 9 oz. baby girl," it reads. "Her son Daniel was in the Bahamas with her to share in the joy of his baby sister when he passed away suddenly on the morning of Sept. 10.

"We have yet to learn the cause of death but do not believe that drugs or alcohol were a factor. Anna Nicole is absolutely devastated by the loss of her son. He was her pride and joy and an amazing human being. Please do not make any press inquiries at this time so that Anna Nicole can grieve in peace."

omg

She has lead a roller coaster of a life. I can't fathom being so happy w/ a new child and then to lose your other child 3 days later.

Wow.

Yes I realize now I shouldn't have posted the tragic news about her son in this thread, but I figured it would get merged anyway..as that always seems to be the case here.

Don't worry about it, MrsSpringsteen, it's all right. You're correct in that stuff usually gets merged, but in light of some of the comments in this thread, I think that the thread about Daniel's death deserves to be separate from it.

Back
Top Bottom