Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im wayyyy more awesome than a social worker !

heheheh

im fucking wonder woman .

i manage a day program facility for people with disabilities, whilst fighting off chair weilding clients, writing policies, wiping arses, going to management meetings, arguing with the DHS and trying to cope with my love hate relationship with my boss.

:lol:

You're my hero. You're not defeated yet (or you're just in denial! :sexywink: ).

:shifty: *sneaks back in and tries to look innocent and not give away the fact she's snobbed the Superthread for a Jigsaw....but damn that was a fucking big caterpillar she just put together*

Yep. Next week, they've got Adelaide and may have a chance, but the week after, it's the Hawks. Fuck.

Last two weeks, however, are Freo and the Demons!

hawks are a lil shaky .
im jumping off the maggies. :angry: for now .
i think the hawks will play geelong for the flag, prob wont win,
geelong back 2 back and hawks will take it next year.

north :drool: they mah 2nd team, who they playing ?

this is a case of caring for my tipping. :D good win for north though! they were 10 points down with 5 minutes to go, got 20 or so points in the following 2 minutes to make them 10 or so up and then held the lions off for the remaining 3 minutes.

good win. :up:

:shifty: *sneaks back in and tries to look innocent and not give away the fact she's snobbed the Superthread for a Jigsaw....but damn that was a fucking big caterpillar she just put together*

... what an exciting life you lead.

You're my hero. You're not defeated yet (or you're just in denial! :sexywink: ).

i've been in disability 10 years, i dont think i will move out of the industry, just jump agencies, its an exciting time with alot of new legislation and things comming in , and im on the forefront of implementing it , so as long as i dont fuck up i should be ok !

this is a case of caring for my tipping. :D good win for north though! they were 10 points down with 5 minutes to go, got 20 or so points in the following 2 minutes to make them 10 or so up and then held the lions off for the remaining 3 minutes.

good win. :up:

Oh no, all I'll hear tomorrow from my mother is Lions-related doomsaying! :laugh:

... what an exciting life you lead.

Well it is a Wasjig :shrug:

:giggle: You know how you walk past and a single piece jumps out at you...you put it in and it snowballs from there. :uhoh:

Gonna be in trouble in the morning though. I got it out for my 6yr old - she loves doing them when she's sick....I'll have to tell her the puzzle fairy came in the night :uhoh:

hawks are a lil shaky .
im jumping off the maggies. :angry: for now .
i think the hawks will play geelong for the flag, prob wont win,
geelong back 2 back and hawks will take it next year.

Yeah, it looks like there's no way Geelong can't win this year. I'm just hoping my Tigers can do well enough to make the eight.

Well it is a Wasjig :shrug:

:giggle: You know how you walk past and a single piece jumps out at you...you put it in and it snowballs from there. :uhoh:

Gonna be in trouble in the morning though. I got it out for my 6yr old - she loves doing them when she's sick....I'll have to tell her the puzzle fairy came in the night :uhoh:

:laugh: But does the puzzle fairy leave a dollar underneath the puzzle like the tooth fairy leaves dollars under pillows?

She'd have no plaque at least.
:up:
:giggle:

:laugh: But does the puzzle fairy leave a dollar underneath the puzzle like the tooth fairy leaves dollars under pillows?

:angel: Nope, the puzzle fairy's a cheap bitch.

some kind of mineral deficiency ?

:hmm: Well he doesn't chew them for long, it's more of a "I'll piss off with this, render it useless with a couple of strategically placed bite marks, then hide it from Mum :yes:". After which he ALWAYS comes and sits DIRECTLY in front of my monitor.....:ohmy: Maybe it's attention seeking?

my cat is such a bitch. she's taken to jumping up on the kitchen bench. at the ripe old age of 9, i reckon she better fucking stop it as quickly as she started it.
:angry:
she hates me, this cat..

Actually Ian has sown the seed for me. And it's raining....I :heart: going to sleep listening to the rain.....

Bed is calling :yes:

:giggle:

:angel: Nope, the puzzle fairy's a cheap bitch.

:hmm: Well he doesn't chew them for long, it's more of a "I'll piss off with this, render it useless with a couple of strategically placed bite marks, then hide it from Mum :yes:". After which he ALWAYS comes and sits DIRECTLY in front of my monitor.....:ohmy: Maybe it's attention seeking?

If he starts showing his teeth, I'd be suspicious! You may laugh... but these cats!

.... Maybe he's just a bitch like my Fat Zoe.

my cat is such a bitch. she's taken to jumping up on the kitchen bench. at the ripe old age of 9, i reckon she better fucking stop it as quickly as she started it.
:angry:
she hates me, this cat..

My 12yr old cat does that now...and she gives me the most evil look. I swear if she was a Tiger I'd be dead.

If he starts showing his teeth, I'd be suspicious! You may laugh... but these cats!

.... Maybe he's just a bitch like my Fat Zoe.

He's now sitting in front of my monitor whacking the shit out of the screen trying to get the cursor and mouse....:tsk:

Fucking males, they're all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom