Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmy. i've found my upcoming units in research. and i can now do postgrad once this one is over!
:yippie:
The unit covers both descriptive and inferential statistics and you will learn to use the statistical package SPSS for Windows. Topics addressed include: Introduction to Statistics and SPSS; Measurement of Central Tendence; Variability; Probability and Distributions; Hypothesis testing and statistical signifi cance; Correlations and reliability analysis; simple regression, t-tests; Eff ect sizes and power; One-way ANOVA and factorial ANOVA; Chisquare analysis; Non-parametric statistical tests and choosing the appropriate analysis.
i HATED spss when i first clapped orbs on it.

Ah, true. Stupid international differences... where's the global government, dammit? Star Trek said we should have one by now... I think. :scratch:

Failed fiction prophecies. :down:

Everything from Star Trek to the Bible has failed us!

"otherwise" could be awfuly broad though .....

Hm, true, but I'd think the spirit of the question makes it clear what it's getting at. Saves a long list of specific things like booze, drugs, work promotions, inflated academic scores (apparently sexual favours are all that's kept one girl from my high school in university), etc.

ohmy. i've found my upcoming units in research. and i can now do postgrad once this one is over!
:yippie:

i HATED spss when i first clapped orbs on it.

... I'll stay well away. What the hell are you studying?

current assingments- overdue- professional practice and ethics in public and community servic- what a fucking joke !

and the new one from today- managaing workplace issues.
which i found quite amusing....

... I'll stay well away. What the hell are you studying?

my degree is a b. criminology, and the unit is criminological statistics and research. i'm hoping to get my rather deadened pregnancy brain back into gear after i get rid of this awful psychology wank unit. have i mentioned lately how much i HATE psychology?

:tomcruise:

good thing, this. i picked the cats. the kangaroos better pick up their game.
:angry:

Probably EVERYBODY has picked the Cats, except for the utterly insane.

I'd still like to see Richmond win a stunning upset, though.

my degree is a b. criminology, and the unit is criminological statistics and research. i'm hoping to get my rather deadened pregnancy brain back into gear after i get rid of this awful psychology wank unit. have i mentioned lately how much i HATE psychology?

:tomcruise:

Ooh, right. Well, that may not be so drearingly bad as it first appears to me then! But I'll still stick with my History. :drool:

current assingments- overdue- professional practice and ethics in public and community servic- what a fucking joke !

and the new one from today- managaing workplace issues.
which i found quite amusing....

:crack:

Are you a social worker? This is like that Guess Who game. I'm visualising flipping down the card things with pictures of jen on it.
:love:

is that psych stuff??

im actually only doing a diploma in community services management, did my degree a couple years ago in applied science, disability .

I started out with a Diploma in Community Welfare. It had a lot of stuff like what you're doing now, as... yeah, we just covered this. Mine was less management back then though. I did most of my work in disabilities, until one day I burnt out and never looked back, except occasionally when I think I miss it.

How the hell has it become 9:30pm already and I haven't had dinner?

Especially since I'm having pizza. :drool:

heheheheh i just had this sent to me ...

FAIL-1.png

103-45 now. The Tigers don't have their heart in this any more, it seems.

:crack:

Are you a social worker? This is like that Guess Who game. I'm visualising flipping down the card things with pictures of jen on it.
:love:

im wayyyy more awesome than a social worker !

heheheh

im fucking wonder woman .

i manage a day program facility for people with disabilities, whilst fighting off chair weilding clients, writing policies, wiping arses, going to management meetings, arguing with the DHS and trying to cope with my love hate relationship with my boss.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom