Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn difficult humans! :rant:

I'm thinking the adjustment to MPS makes the "have you had sexual activity with a member of the same sex?" question irrelevant on top of the "non-preferred sex" question. Though thinking about the non-preferred sex question, I've thought of an adjustment that both covers that content AND accommodates bisexuals. I've added these two questions:

identify as homosexual or bisexual?
had sexual relations with members of both sexes?
Works for me :up:

What about the non-gay gay sex?

Also, who the fuck needs a field just for archery? Does anyone even watch that event? Can't they just go do that in a parking lot somewhere?

Also, it's nearly six fucking AM. WHY AM I STILL HERE.

Ours was just rectangular.... maybe they're expecting a lot of people to miss?

Given some of the random wildcards that get in ...!

Remember "Eddie the Eel" from Equatorial Guinea in the swimming in 2000? :lmao:

Works for me :up:

What about the non-gay gay sex?

Also, who the fuck needs a field just for archery? Does anyone even watch that event? Can't they just go do that in a parking lot somewhere?

Wouldn't you say "had sexual relations with members of both sexes?" adequately covers the non-gay gay sex for heterosexuals?

And I'm sure the nation of Bhutan is coming after you for that archery comment! It's apparently their national sport.

You're just a postwhore. :wink:

Okay, I think I am going to go to bed, but I need opinions before I go.

So say I'm getting a kitten. The kitten will be female, and probably grey with stripes (my favourite kitty fur pattern.) I'm trying to come up with names, and being the nerd I am, the first acceptable ideas I've come up with are planets. So which is better:

Saturn
Neptune
Jupiter

I like archery... well, I used to do it, anyway. Probably less fun to just be watching it.

Cuz you wuv us... :cute:
That or chronic insomnia.

So say I'm getting a kitten. The kitten will be female, and probably grey with stripes (my favourite kitty fur pattern.) I'm trying to come up with names, and being the nerd I am, the first acceptable ideas I've come up with are planets. So which is better:

Saturn
Neptune
Jupiter

I prefer Neptune personally. Jupiter wouldn't be bad either, though.

Saturn
Neptune
Jupiter

thanks, the snake will love to eat little neptune when you get it . yummmmmmmmm :evil:

Saturn
Neptune
Jupiter

Of those, I like Neptune best as a kitty name :up:

Wouldn't you say "had sexual relations with members of both sexes?" adequately covers the non-gay gay sex for heterosexuals?

And I'm sure the nation of Bhutan is coming after you for that archery comment! It's apparently their national sport.

You're just a postwhore. :wink:
Yeah, it does :up:

Psh, who the fuck ever cared about Bhutan. To quote "Conan O'Brien Hates My Homeland":

So they took away your freedom of the press? Who needs it when your only headline is "Bhutan Continues to Suck?"

Whores :drool:

Saturn
Neptune
Jupiter

Ooh, Jupiter made me think of Juniper, aka Joon in Benny & Joon.
:love:

I do believe this is still my most favourite movie ever. :heart:

Psh, who the fuck ever cared about Bhutan. To quote "Conan O'Brien Hates My Homeland":

So they took away your freedom of the press? Who needs it when your only headline is "Bhutan Continues to Suck?"

Whores :drool:

:lol: That's great. I remember when Bhutan got in the news here because they'd installed their first set of traffic lights - only to remove it a few days later after a stack of complaints!

Speaking of whores, now I'm wondering if the purity test should ask "have you ever accepted money for sexual activity?" :hmm:

Speaking of whores, now I'm wondering if the purity test should ask "have you ever accepted money for sexual activity?" :hmm:

That sounds like a question from the blood donor's survey. *L*

Here's a question - Have you ever been refused as a blood donor due to drug/sex activities?.....

That sounds like a question from the blood donor's survey. *L*

Here's a question - Have you ever been refused as a blood donor due to drug/sex activities?.....

Ooh, that's a good one. Though it might be plagued by the same problems that caused me to cut the statutory rape question - different standards in different jurisdictions meaning two people could do the exact same thing but only one would lose a purity point.

ax you should make it money, drugs or booze for sexual activity

I just drafted these two, which would cover drugs and booze:

paid, monetarily or otherwise, for sexual activities?
been paid, monetarily or otherwise, to perform sexual activities?

Ooh, that's a good one. Though it might be plagued by the same problems that caused me to cut the statutory rape question - different standards in different jurisdictions meaning two people could do the exact same thing but only one would lose a purity point.

Ah, true. Stupid international differences... where's the global government, dammit? Star Trek said we should have one by now... I think. :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom