Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah, the mixer my mother used to use was probably a good 10 years older than me - and sounded like one of Ian's planes taking off. It finally died a year ago. I heard it was a rather spectacular death too! Apparently when mixers die, they die in style.
Mine is still going. Though I did break my toe once by dropping it on my foot :lol:

Tigers open the scoring. It's just a behind, but I'll take it! :up:

And THAT'S A GOAL! 7-0. Good start. Let's hope they can play like this for four full quarters!

I love that it now comes in two sizes. 7 and 1/4 inches not enough man massager for you? For $2 you can get 9 whole inches of rock hard cock soothing massage.

:lmao:

My sister broke hers by knocking the vacuum cleaner over onto it. Clearly we don't mesh well with household chores.

And :lmao: again. I don't think we've any entertaining household chores injuries in my family. But I did once have a tower of bricks fall on me at my friend's father's workshop!

Neck massager, eh?

Come to my house Jen, you can play with my toys :sexywink:

Speaking of "massagers", you and Jen may appreciate two questions I've added to the purity test:

55. bought/used a sex toy?
56. improvised regular household items as sex toys?

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but I saw Radiohead live tonight.

Do we have any Radiohead fans right now in the Superthread? If not, that's cool... but they are amazing and if you were to see them live I trust that you might think the same thing...

Good evening to all of you by the way I hope you are all doing well.

Speaking of "massagers", you and Jen may appreciate two questions I've added to the purity test:

55. bought/used a sex toy?
56. improvised regular household items as sex toys?

sweet lord , im a bit worried how low i will go on this test, when will it be ready for the taking?

Hey Ali! :wave:

I know you probably won't, but I'm paranoid so DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE RUGBY! I can't wait it until 11:30.

Edit: and how rude of me, hey GAF too! :wave:

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but I saw Radiohead live tonight.

Do we have any Radiohead fans right now in the Superthread? If not, that's cool... but they are amazing and if you were to see them live I trust that you might think the same thing...

Good evening to all of you by the way I hope you are all doing well.

hi there, no love for radiohead from me sorry ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom