Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what. I know the rugby score.

:| <===== Poker face.

I NEARLY had it blown for me because SBS are apparently doing a sports teaser earlier in their news bulletin than they used to. All I heard was "the Wallabies are facing" before I covered my ears and began talking very loudly to drown it out!

My threat towards anybody who blows the score for me still stands!

I NEARLY had it blown for me because SBS are apparently doing a sports teaser earlier in their news bulletin than they used to. All I heard was "the Wallabies are facing" before I covered my ears and began talking very loudly to drown it out!

My threat towards anybody who blows the score for me still stands!

:evil:

Sometimes a girl likes to dance with fate.

My specialty is a light white cake with homemade vanilla buttercream frosting, my special recipe.

Ooh, sounds nice. I haven't really baked cakes myself, except for a few times with my mother back in Queensland. Just haven't gotten around to it; need to buy a cake tin first, and maybe a good mixer as I'm not sure I wish to do all the mixing by hand. Will probably do it when my birthday rolls around, though, since by that point Mum will probably be travelling and won't have anything to make a cake for me, and I hate supermarket-bought cake.

hey shit, i've got foxtel with live rugby .... whatda know ...

As I stated earlier:

IF ANYBODY BLOWS THE SCORE OF THE RUGBY FOR ME, I WILL STICK MY CANE SO FAR UP THEIR ARSE THAT IT WILL POKE A HOLE IN THEIR BRAIN.

And Jen, you're just a train ride away!

As I stated earlier:

IF ANYBODY BLOWS THE SCORE OF THE RUGBY FOR ME, I WILL STICK MY CANE SO FAR UP THEIR ARSE THAT IT WILL POKE A HOLE IN THEIR BRAIN.

And Jen, you're just a train ride away!

Pfft :tsk: That's old news Ax.

richmond should stay home tonight. . fucking cats. :madspit:

Let's hope that the Cats have an off night. A very, very, very off night.

At least it's being played in Melbourne rather than Geelong, but then again, I don't suppose home ground advantage really exists in games between two Victorian teams.

Ooh, sounds nice. I haven't really baked cakes myself, except for a few times with my mother back in Queensland. Just haven't gotten around to it; need to buy a cake tin first, and maybe a good mixer as I'm not sure I wish to do all the mixing by hand. Will probably do it when my birthday rolls around, though, since by that point Mum will probably be travelling and won't have anything to make a cake for me, and I hate supermarket-bought cake.
I'm pretty sure the mixer I use is older than I am. The colour/design is very mid-70s.

Also, wtf:

nfaqi8.jpg

You're not fooling anyone! No one that buys that is gonna use it on their neck!

Let's hope that the Cats have an off night. A very, very, very off night.

At least it's being played in Melbourne rather than Geelong, but then again, I don't suppose home ground advantage really exists in games between two Victorian teams.

depends if it is the G or telstra, if its the G it would be good for richmond . telstra and they are fucked !

I'm pretty sure the mixer I use is older than I am. The colour/design is very mid-70s.

Also, wtf:

nfaqi8.jpg

:lmao:

And yeah, the mixer my mother used to use was probably a good 10 years older than me - and sounded like one of Ian's planes taking off. It finally died a year ago. I heard it was a rather spectacular death too! Apparently when mixers die, they die in style.

Also, wtf:

nfaqi8.jpg

:ohmy:

:lmao:

The worst part is my mother-in-law would TOTALLY fall for that ad!!! :lmao:

depends if it is the G or telstra, if its the G it would be good for richmond . telstra and they are fucked !

Telstra Dome. How does it make much difference? I mean, they're only two train stations apart! (Trust me to measure distance that way ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom