Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my hair seems to have powers. :ohmy:
Yeah, it makes me want to hit on you (probably so I can have more of a chance/opportunity to touch the hair again)

God, I would say 'I need therapy', except I saw my therapist today and she said I was doing really well.

Of course, I didn't mention any Kiwi albino fro-boys to her.

Yeah, it makes me want to hit on you (probably so I can have more of a chance/opportunity to touch the hair again)

God, I would say 'I need therapy', except I saw my therapist today and she said I was doing really well.

It's entirely plausible I could use the Superthreads as a case study for an essay I have to do this semester. It would be really good, but is it worth people finding out that I'm a lunatic?

:cancels Monday's haircut:

Think your therapist may revise her assessment in light of new information, eh? :wink:

It's entirely plausible I could use the Superthreads as a case study for an essay I have to do this semester. It would be really good, but is it worth people finding out that I'm a lunatic?

I have honestly thought on numerous occasions that the Superthread would make an interesting academic study in online culture. If I were in sociology, I would totally do something on it.

Well I'm sure they'd find out eventually :wink:

:cancels Monday's haircut:
Ooooh :flirt:

Also, possible superthread location?

broomrape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom