Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people think so, and they're almost identical. But Jam is smoother, more spreadable, and contains the actual fruit flesh (albeit pureed), jelly is firmer, harder to spread evenly, and made from just the juice.

I prefer strawberry jam on toast, and grape jelly with my peanut butter :)

Ahh, Ok.

I daresay I'd prefer to stick with jam, then.

Incidentally, strawberry jam + melted butter + hot toast = :drool:

Maybe I do. :sexywink:

Shame I've already got a girlfriend then, W6 992:

t9678z

I've been in this particular girlfriend. :up:

Ahh, Ok.

I daresay I'd prefer to stick with jam, then.

Incidentally, strawberry jam + melted butter + hot toast = :drool:

Oh FUCK YES!! That is my favourite! I swing between Apricot and Three Berry Jam :drool:

Chass we have so much to teach you :yes:

And can I just say....I FINALLY listened to the remastered stuff today and......

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

:lmao: WTF was he on then?

And can I just say....I FINALLY listened to the remastered stuff today and......

Youthful exuberance?

Give poor Bono a break. He was going through puberty and was just very confused by it all!

Axver... you're referring to a train as your girlfriend.

Don't you want to lose your virginity, like ever?

That's a tram, not a train. /pedant.

And it's not like I was going to lose it anyway, so I figure I'll creep out most of you and make Serena jealous. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom