Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that still sounds really WRONG :yikes:

Gelled form of jam?? :yuck:, I like my jams ungelled....:yes:

:tsk: You damn Americans always messing things up and then spelling them wrong.

:giggle:
It's delicious though!

Wiki says:
In the U.S. and Canada, the term jelly refers to a type of clear fruit spread consisting of firmed fruit (or vegetable) juice made with pectin. In British English, these products are commonly referred to by the terms fruit spread or preserves, although jelly is also used in some instances, for example mint jelly.

But we do fuck things up :(

i love the queen dvd so much i could die myself

Freddie Mercury :love:

killer queen :love: oh wow! on my dvd playing

can i get more queen dvds etc?

i'm crying all about this queen dvd

queen, one of the greatest if not rock bands ever

and now, under pressure, queen

Ok, What am I missing here? Is there a Queen conversation going on? This is making as much sense as the price of fish.....

:tongue:

Yeah, I'm in a 'I wanna be drunk mood' now...

Ok, What am I missing here? Is there a Queen conversation going on? This is making as much sense as the price of fish.....

:tongue:

Yeah, I'm in a 'I wanna be drunk mood' now...

Apparently for some people, the Superthread is hard to distinguish from the Now Playing thread on B&C.

I've watched about 20 minutes of that show in my life.

I can't explain how I know that, though.

I'm worried that your two relevations for the day are that you can tell apart Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus and that you'd posted the semen being good for skin fact before Chass did.

Wait, there is actually a difference beyond her changing her name?
Okay, so Miley Cyrus is her real name, and she's an average teenager with a normal life...
Except that she's also a pop star under the stage name Hannah Montana, and while wearing a blonde wig.
But in order to keep her normal life, she has to keep the fact that she's Hannah Montana a secret from all her friends. And I guess the show revolves around her efforts to keep that secret.

I don't know, I've never actually watched it, but my niece has so much of her merchandise that it's ridiculous.

I always presumed American Jelly = Jam.

As a straight one for one swap.
Most people think so, and they're almost identical. But Jam is smoother, more spreadable, and contains the actual fruit flesh (albeit pureed), jelly is firmer, harder to spread evenly, and made from just the juice.

I prefer strawberry jam on toast, and grape jelly with my peanut butter :)

Okay, so Miley Cyrus is her real name, and she's an average teenager with a normal life...
Except that she's also a pop star under the stage name Hannah Montana, and while wearing a blonde wig.
But in order to keep her normal life, she has to keep the fact that she's Hannah Montana a secret from all her friends. And I guess the show revolves around her efforts to keep that secret.

I don't know, I've never actually watched it, but my niece has so much of her merchandise that it's ridiculous.

I move that this show be rated R18 so that no children can watch it and it quickly goes out of business. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom