Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, come on, surely the guy allergic to peanuts is allowed to say that - or at least the ensuing result of eating that - is gross!
You're allergic to everything, you don't count.

Speaking of which (and bringing a circle to my presence here), did you know some women can be allergic to semen, or even just a specific guy's semen. That's gotta suck.

I HATE YOU, KIM. LOOK WHAT GOOGLE AD YOU HAVE INFLICTED ON ME.

imgad

imgad

imgad

Wearing 3D goggles?

Of course....and funny thing is I tried them on and they don't work. Anyway, after seeing U23D it sucks the biggest kahuna's known to man. :tsk:

Hey Kim! :wave:

:barf: That sounds HIDEOUS. See, I'd just refuse to let any children under my control near that sort of crap in the first place.

Well it's giving me peace and quiet. I'm a bit pissy about missing the start of the rugby though :mad:

:yikes: That's all you had to say!

Trust me, the whole picture I've painted is enough to make a wise person sterile. :yes:

Speaking of which (and bringing a circle to my presence here), did you know some women can be allergic to semen, or even just a specific guy's semen. That's gotta suck.

Hah, you meet the perfect guy ... and you find you're allergic to him. That'd be pretty shit.

Well it's giving me peace and quiet. I'm a bit pissy about missing the start of the rugby though :mad:

DON'T SAY A WORD MORE.

I still have over five and a half hours to wait until it comes on!

ANYBODY WHO BLOWS THE RUGBY FOR ME WILL GET MY CANE SHOVED SO FAR UP THEIR ARSE THAT IT WILL POKE A HOLE IN THEIR BRAIN.

DON'T SAY A WORD MORE.

I still have over five and a half hours to wait until it comes on!

ANYBODY WHO BLOWS THE RUGBY FOR ME WILL GET MY CANE SHOVED SO FAR UP THEIR ARSE THAT IT WILL POKE A HOLE IN THEIR BRAIN.

Also, I guarantee (and this is with presumably 14 minutes of the real game gone) the final score will be multiples of 3.

I'm actually very alarmed you know the difference there Ian. Even I didn't pick that....

*Backs slowly away from Ian*

It's disturbing that you know that. I had to have my eight year old niece explain to me the plot of the show.

I've watched about 20 minutes of that show in my life.

I can't explain how I know that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom