Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Wow!! They say ours will be gone before this generation dies. I don't want to believe it. I never wanted to see the 1c and 2c go, though.

Wow. So a society can live without them, rounding everything up or down. What shits me is that the denomination is still used in trading, despite the currency no longer existing. $1.99 doesn't exist anymore. If you insist on pricing something at that, then find a damn way to get $1.99 out of me. $1.99. Not $2.00.

Agreed. I just paid $12.90 for a wine advertised as $12.88. Why even BOTHER selling it at $12.88? Sure, I can pay for it at the exact price with a credit card, but not with actual money, so what's the bloody point? Everybody KNOWS it's $12.90, so sell it at that!

Okay. Well. Apparently semen actually is good for your skin.

I don't know why, but I actually already knew this. However, I do not plan on testing this bit of knowledge to see if it's actually true ...!

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

& Hello all!! :wave:

BEST form of contraception EVAH!!!!! My lounge, complete with 4 children watching, singing & dancing to Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.....:yikes:

Yay, peanut butter and jelly sandwich! *om nom nom*

(First Aussikiwi to say 'ew, gross' gets a smack :))

Oh, come on, surely the guy allergic to peanuts is allowed to say that - or at least the ensuing result of eating that - is gross!

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

& Hello all!! :wave:

BEST form of contraception EVAH!!!!! My lounge, complete with 4 children watching, singing & dancing to Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.....:yikes:

Hey Kim! :wave:

:barf: That sounds HIDEOUS. See, I'd just refuse to let any children under my control near that sort of crap in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom