Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to W6 992 or my other girlfriend!

t9678z

:love: W7 1012 :love:

:sad:

Anna, you're alive! :wave:

Yes, yes! Sorry for disappearing without even a goodbye last night. We had gale force winds which I went out to check on, not realising 1. how warm it was last night, and 2. that it would do damage. So I was out with the dogs keeping them from barking and watching the backyard blow away. By the time I got done with all that and then fed the baby who'd woken up, I actually forgot to come back on here :lol:

Yes, yes! Sorry for disappearing without even a goodbye last night. We had gale force winds which I went out to check on, not realising 1. how warm it was last night, and 2. that it would do damage. So I was out with the dogs keeping them from barking and watching the backyard blow away. By the time I got done with all that and then fed the baby who'd woken up, I actually forgot to come back on here :lol:

:laugh: We thought maybe your experimental concoction had done you in ... :wink:

That settled that argument. But go tell it to FYM ...

stupid hippy dirty librels do this all the time, but ya know, without god and some fucking book, what do you know?? NOTHING@@@@@1

i think i will continue my fym self imposed ban. i posted there the other day, but i then felt i needed a shower. at least it was with zoomerang69 and on non american libral/labour/labor party comparisons.

stupid hippy dirty librels do this all the time, but ya know, without god and some fucking book, what do you know?? NOTHING@@@@@1

i think i will continue my fym self imposed ban. i posted there the other day, but i then felt i needed a shower. at least it was with zoomerang69 and on non american libral/labour/labor party comparisons.

Librulz r terristz.

There's nothing on FYM that even interests me now, really. Most of it is just political extremists on both sides of the fence yelling past each other. Who cares?

Oh wait, New Zealand doesn't have 5c any more. Guess you'll just be doing it for free then, Ian.

How are you? :)

Absolutely positively dandy, thanks chook. I survived a McDonalds party today for a 7 year old. Do 7 year old boys like remote controlled cars? Too bad if this one doesn't.

Are you still on the last legs of your bender? :love:

Fine afternoon? Fuff!

But I'm good. You're good?

It's nice and sunny here, Ian! Sorry you live under a long white cloud.
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom