Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's totally like, the best thing ever!

What we really need are trams that can carry more people! The route 59 hogs all the B2 class trams in the peaks. The B2s can carry 76 people seated while the Z3s can only do 42 - and obviously due to their smaller size, not as many standing passengers can be accommodated by a Z3 than by a B2. The service frequency is good - a tram every 4-5 minutes. But trying to force your way onto a packed Z3 at 8am isn't all too fun. So while an extra service is nice (albeit a pittance), what we really need are bigger trams for the existing services!

Ramble, ramble, ramble goes the Axver ...

What we really need are trams that can carry more people! The route 59 hogs all the B2 class trams in the peaks. The B2s can carry 76 people seated while the Z3s can only do 42 - and obviously due to their smaller size, not as many standing passengers can be accommodated by a Z3 than by a B2. The service frequency is good - a tram every 4-5 minutes. But trying to force your way onto a packed Z3 at 8am isn't all too fun. So while an extra service is nice (albeit a pittance), what we really need are bigger trams for the existing services!

Ramble, ramble, ramble goes the Axver ...
Never known anyone who could outramble me before. So this is quite the surprise. :lol:

Oh I can pull quite the ramble. It's just whether or not my mood is fitted for it.

Remember my Bringing New Zealand Back On Track blog entries?

Those are as brief as I could possibly write them. Each entry could EASILY be double its length.

Remember my Bringing New Zealand Back On Track blog entries?

Those are as brief as I could possibly write them. Each entry could EASILY be double its length.
Yes, I do. Those were some long arse rambles.
Good thing I like to read a lot.

Ian, look, a stadium!

God, the amount of times I've photographed the Telstra Dome, you'd think I'm the stadium nerd. But it has W class trams going past it. :drool:

s640x480

No, I know this doesn't help the thread keep what faint life it has, but I'm boooored.

Ian, look, a stadium!

God, the amount of times I've photographed the Telstra Dome, you'd think I'm the stadium nerd. But it has W class trams going past it. :drool:

s640x480

No, I know this doesn't help the thread keep what faint life it has, but I'm boooored.

Heyyyy, didn't I icon that?

Admittedly, not all of them, but I did check some of it out and I will definitely be getting back to them.

I should at least do some maps so that you know where the fuck I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom