Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never do a full tank clean , do a 25% once a week with a gravel vac, much better , and far less of a shock .

what temp do you run their tank at? is all your equipment working? no one has died or become more dominant? breeding pehaps? range of questions to work on .

I normally replace about a third of the water every fortnight and completely replace it every 6-8 weeks as required. Or when I go on holidays, the slow-release food pyramid seems to send the water so nasty that I have to replace it soon after getting home.

My tank's only a small one and it's at room temperature. I am concerned that my filter is on its way out - I replace the removable filtration pad thing regularly, but I think the problem is that it's not extracting water as well as it should be and I just need a new device.

As far as the fish go - there's six of them and they all seem to be in their usual good health. Doesn't seem like any one has become more dominant. I am a little concerned that one is sometimes rejected by the other five, but then that doesn't always appear to be the case.

Seeya Anna! :wave:

Wow, reasons to open mail promptly: I'd ignored a letter from my health insurance cos I assumed it was another premium hike, but they sent me a cheque. :ohmy:

:yippie:

Now I need to figure out how to fit this into the eTax thing. I was wondering why that little message popped up... :lol:

Wow, reasons to open mail promptly: I'd ignored a letter from my health insurance cos I assumed it was another premium hike, but they sent me a cheque. :ohmy:

:yippie:

:ohmy: Nice. I've got a couple of letters lying around unopened too ...

dammit my power went off because its like fucking ethiopia here, and then i got locked out of interfernece , but then i found teh most awesome site to stream the remasters from

:drool: trus me i am HAVING A U2 MOMENT. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Any cheques?

Whee, don't have to put it in tax yet cos the legislation's still up in the air. Yay bureaucracies!

No, just that I need to make a doctor's appointment. Booooring.

And it seems drunkenness inspires me to do housework. I doubt I'll get very drunk tonight if last week is anything to go by, but I am at least cleaning up a few things that would get in my way.

dammit my power went off because its like fucking ethiopia here, and then i got locked out of interfernece , but then i found teh most awesome site to stream the remasters from

:drool: trus me i am HAVING A U2 MOMENT. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Linkage? I'd like to hear the unreleased songs.

Sweet, thanks Jen. :up:

I haven't ordered the box sets yet, so I haven't heard this! I think I will order them though. Hope I haven't left it too late ... :uhoh:

drunken cleaning bad, usually meand bruises nex day 4 me

I figure the last thing I want is to drunkenly discover my bed is STILL unmade after doing the laundry earlier, so I've just gone and made it and sorted things out in my room a bit in the hope that I don't collide with anything.

But I really don't expect to get very drunk off just a bottle of wine.

amazons being a fucking prick, i will see how it works out .

Yeah, I was going to order from them until you mentioned that they can't source your order. Didn't you place it ages ago?

(And who placed their order first, you or Ali?)

Yeah, I was going to order from them until you mentioned that they can't source your order. Didn't you place it ages ago?

(And who placed their order first, you or Ali?)

She did... I got an email saying mine shipped on the 29th of July, which is freaking bizarre since I ordered mine later. WTF, Amazon??

i placed my order first, they are still working on it, i have faith they will come through , they were good with joshua tree box set although postage is slow.

i have just made sure order is confirmed etc .

She did... I got an email saying mine shipped on the 29th of July, which is freaking bizarre since I ordered mine later. WTF, Amazon??

Yeah, I thought she was first! You'd think orders would be filled on first-come, first-served.

If they're still offering it for sale tomorrow, I'll place an order for myself.

Yeah, I thought she was first! You'd think orders would be filled on first-come, first-served.

If they're still offering it for sale tomorrow, I'll place an order for myself.

That would be the logical thing... but it seems logic has no place in the real world.

I think that's the quickest I've ever done my tax. :lol:

That would be the logical thing... but it seems logic has no place in the real world.

I think that's the quickest I've ever done my tax. :lol:

This is true ...

Nice. :up:

By the way, mind if I post spoilers here re: bonus material? I'm just listening now to the link Jen gave before the rugby begins in 15 minutes.

By the way, mind if I post spoilers here re: bonus material? I'm just listening now to the link Jen gave before the rugby begins in 15 minutes.

Nah, go for it. I'm just being lazy by not listening now, I guess. :lol:

Now, do I listen to some bootlegs in preparation for Live Survivor, or keep poking at DI-V? :hmm:

Whatever Jen just said, I have a bad feeling from the start so I haven't read the post! :laugh:

Nah, go for it. I'm just being lazy by not listening now, I guess. :lol:

Now, do I listen to some bootlegs in preparation for Live Survivor, or keep poking at DI-V? :hmm:

Ooh, yes, I need to kick Live Survivor into gear. Either tomorrow or Monday. I recommend bootlegs. :wink:

As for the songs:

Angels Too Tied To The Ground: Musically surprised me, so I can see why it didn't make War as it doesn't fit with the rest of their material, and THERE IS NO WAY THAT'S WAR ERA BONO. It sounds like modern Bono to me for the most part.
Saturday Night: Cool track. I'm glad they kept working on it and developed it into Fire, which is definitely a better song, but this is still rather good in its own right.
Speed Of Life: Sure, neat instrumental, but WHERE ARE THE LYRICS? It had lyrics live! This is the same music they played live, just without a vocal track. :huh:

If you ask me, the mixing of Cartoon World on the 1980-02-26 bootleg is actually a little better than what's on the Boy remaster. :laugh:

Whatever Jen just said, I have a bad feeling from the start so I haven't read the post! :laugh:
It's safe to look... unless she's edited it. *L*

Angels Too Tied To The Ground: Musically surprised me, so I can see why it didn't make War as it doesn't fit with the rest of their material, and THERE IS NO WAY THAT'S WAR ERA BONO. It sounds like modern Bono to me for the most part.

Not having heard it, I couldn't say, but they've done modern vocals over old instrumental tracks before, eg: Beautiful Ghost. So it wouldn't surprise me.

*puts on Chicago 21/3/85*

That does not sound like 11 O'Clock... I hope the tracks are labelled right...

oh never mind. :der: Intro and 11 O'Clock in same track...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom