Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when did Ax become a Tigers supporter? Or are you just a Geelong detractor?

I've been nominally a Tigers supporter for a while, but I'm only now just starting to get into it.

And damn, Geelong scores on the siren and they lead 18-14 at quarter time.

ax you have a problem .

there are only 2 things on that list i have not done.

Good lord my score is going to be low.

:laugh:

Part of the revision is that the last test had some questions that nobody here is EVER going to do, or if they do, we really don't want to know. I figure this version is a bit more realistic, more possible to get 0%, and contains more non-sex sorts of debauchery.

And is this test still not catering for same-sex partnerships?
Yeah Ax, there needs to be more gay questions!

For example:

Have you ever had sexual feelings for members of your own gender?
Have you ever engaged in sexual activity with members of your own gender?
Do you consider yourself definitely bisexual/gay?

I'm not sure mushrooms and Ecstacy should be in the same category as heroin...

Yeah, I've thought some of that is odd but I've essentially just left it as the original test has it, since I am extremely clueless about drugs and don't know how to best ask those questions.

And is this test still not catering for same-sex partnerships?

I've been aware of that problem for a while but I'm a bit unsure how to rephrase it to more adequately cater for same-sex partnerships.

For example:

Do we want to test specifically for homosexuality and bisexuality, or do we just want to rephrase the questions to be less heterosexual-specific?

Oh, and regarding same-sex relationships, one could substitute 'member of the opposite sex', with 'member of the same sex' or whatever applies, when answering the questions :up: I think the super long purity test suggests that for if you're gay... and then says that if you're bi, you can figure it out for yourself, or something :lol:

For example:

:yes:

I was also thinking questions like "Have you used alcohol to lower a MOS's resistance" ... if you were bi/gay, you could have done that to someone of the same gender... :shrug:

Oh, and regarding same-sex relationships, one could substitute 'member of the opposite sex', with 'member of the same sex' or whatever applies, when answering the questions :up: I think the super long purity test suggests that for if you're gay... and then says that if you're bi, you can figure it out for yourself, or something :lol:

Yeah, I've thought of that, and it might be the simple way to go. Of course, the problem with the test actually stating "member of the same sex" for ALL test takers makes some questions a bit meaningless for heterosexuals. i.e. if you play sport competitively, odds are you have been seen naked by a member of the same sex in the changing rooms. So that's why I say I'm not quite sure how to rephrase the questions to make them neutral.

Do we want to test specifically for homosexuality and bisexuality, or do we just want to rephrase the questions to be less heterosexual-specific?
Well, I don't think the questions really need much real rephrasing (see my above post, although come to think of it, MOS could be changed to MPS... member of preferred sex), but we definitely should have some questions on there pertaining specifically to bi/gaysexuality (yes, I just made up that word) as I think there's a purity loweringness there (yes, another word I just made up), not because it's dirtier, but because it's something it takes more confidence and bravery to participate in.

:yes:

I was also thinking questions like "Have you used alcohol to lower a MOS's resistance" ... if you were bi/gay, you could have done that to someone of the same gender... :shrug:

I'll rephrase that to "used alcohol to lower somebody's resistance".

Well, I don't think the questions really need much real rephrasing (see my above post, although come to think of it, MOS could be changed to MPS... member of preferred sex), but we definitely should have some questions on there pertaining specifically to bi/gaysexuality (yes, I just made up that word) as I think there's a purity loweringness there (yes, another word I just made up), not because it's dirtier, but because it's something it takes more confidence and bravery to participate in.

MPS would work for most of the run-of-the-mill sort of questions ...

Word-invention ... :drool:

Oh god. It was Tigers 13 - 0 Cats, now it's Tigers 14 - 36 Cats. :grumpy:

Oooh, I like MPS. Let's run with that.

So if I change all MOS references to MPS, what do you (or anybody else) suggest for questions re: homosexuality/bisexuality? What you've suggested already, or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom