Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye. It's true.

In fact a pint of Guinness is equal to about three beers for me. So if I can actually manage to swallow the foul tasting shit, I'm on my way to a higher, giggly, talkative, ranting plane :wink:

When Bonnie was here, I had a pint of Guinness with her and Ali after already consuming two glasses of wine, and besides feeling an ever so mild buzz, it did nothing at all to me! I wasn't even tipsy.

When Bonnie was here, I had a pint of Guinness with her and Ali after already consuming two glasses of wine, and besides feeling an ever so mild buzz, it did nothing at all to me! I wasn't even tipsy.

You're just a freak of drinking nature. :wink:

I had my first Guinness in a castle in Ireland last year. It had been one of my goals.. I was going to do it in a pub and then my mom told us we were headed to this castle and I was like.. okay, I'll be completely cliche and drink it whilst sitting in a castle listening to some old bird croon through various crappy versions of irish drinking songs. That spurred me to drink it faster.. and thus, I became quite giggly and well..

You know how I am when I'm drunk.

Happy, happy, rant, rant, stumble, stumble.. whee

I had my first Guinness in a castle in Ireland last year. It had been one of my goals.. I was going to do it in a pub and then my mom told us we were headed to this castle and I was like.. okay, I'll be completely cliche and drink it whilst sitting in a castle listening to some old bird croon through various crappy versions of irish drinking songs. That spurred me to drink it faster.. and thus, I became quite giggly and well..

Beer is so gross. I don't think I'd ever drink a Guinness unless someone handed it to me while I was already hammered.

Never go to the grocery store hungry. I ended up with boxes of crackers and a big of gummy worms. And I went in there for kleenex.

Ah, but what was your drunken rant about that time? :laugh:

The batch of beer I got smashed on this week was Alexander Keiths.. which honestly I have to say at first, didn't really care for it.. but got used to it and quite liked it.

My personal favourite is our local beer, Alpine. I've really grown accustomed to beer moreso lately as I find I can catch a buzz quicker than on those tasty girly drinks.

Oh Ax, I did a search on google about dial-up and a youtube video of trains came up...

I'm sure you had something to do with that :wink:

My plot to take over the Internet is coming to fruition. :shifty:

:lmao:

My first time I had 4 shots of tequila, and I still passed all sobriety tests...until a lightpole moved on its own and I found it hilarious... and I started doing body shots off my neighbor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom