Ruin a joke!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shirley Temple walks into a bar. The bartender says, "You know, we have a drink named after you. Shirley Temple says, "You have a drink named Shirley Temple?" And the bartender says, "Yes."

A pirate walks into a bar, and he has a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says, "You have a steering wheel in your pants." So the pirate says, "Yarr! I know, and it be drivin me crazy."

Not George Lucas said:
Shirley Temple walks into a bar. The bartender says, "You know, we have a drink named after you. Shirley Temple says, "You have a drink named Shirley Temple?" And the bartender says, "Yes."

A pirate walks into a bar, and he has a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says, "You have a steering wheel in your pants." So the pirate says, "Yarr! I know, and it be drivin me crazy."

Doesnt the pirate say "yes and its driving me nuts?" Thats what i heard :wave: :der:

I have a bad joke as well.. lets see if I can remember it....

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck were talking, and Donald asked how Minnie was doing and Mickey replied that she was f*cking goofy and Donald said "well are you gonna put her in therapy?" and Mickey replied, I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was fucking Goofy

its bad, i know

Re: Re: Ruin a joke!

bono-vox said:

Doesnt the pirate say "yes and its driving me nuts?" Thats what i heard :wave: :der:

I THINK that is the whole point of this thread...is to screw up jokes so that they aren' t funny...though maybe I'm wrong cuz I'm kinda lost...:scratch:

Re: Re: Re: Ruin a joke!

Bonochick said:

I THINK that is the whole point of this thread...is to screw up jokes so that they aren' t funny...though maybe I'm wrong cuz I'm kinda lost...:scratch:

That's what I thought too. :shrug:

haha i told those jokes to my roomie and we were laughing pretty damn hard.

NGL = :lmao:
you too Dr. Teeth, so you know...

Bonochick said:

winner.jpg

Back
Top Bottom