Rudebox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POP-ROMANCER

War Child
Anyone listened to the new Robbie Williams album Rudebox?
It's very different than the other albums, dance, hiphop,electronica etc. But I think he did a good job.

I think Rudebox, Viva Live On Mars and King of the Bongo are the best on the album.

I already sold 70.000 here in Netherlands (only pre-orders)!

I fucking love 'Lovelight' and 'Viva Life On Mars'. I would liek to hear the full lyrics to 'The 90's' but that stupid lawsuit with his ex-manager forced him to edit it - thus the long stretches without lyrics...

Only another 4 weeks until his Australian tour kicks off!

The album - and the lead single - are being highly criticized by the general public and the media. I didn't listen to the album already, but even if I don't like I'll always appreciate Robbie for being Robbie and for having the corage to make such transformation in his musical style and to innovate in that way.

He's being critised but it is a good album, a lot of people who are reviewing it are not getting the fact that he's trying to have a laugh with this record. people are saying what an awful rapper he is etc, but when you look at the lyrics especially bongo, why can they not see that hes joking around, i think its great. people dont lik echange, i say run with it.

Exactly - the media has seemingly missed the fact that Rob is having a laugh and finally recording the type of music he himself likes to listen to. If this one isn't a big seller I imagine his next album will be back to the ballads...

I do admit that I dont usually like this "new" style that Robbies got on Rudebox...

but....Viva Life On Mars, She's Madonna are pretty good songs, I need to give it a bit more a listen over the next few weeks.

Dickhead is hillarious!

isnt she lovely baby.
hillarious,
i love good doctor as well, especially when he says: But not Saint Johns Wort
Cos I can get that at
Boots!
my only problem is the middle 3 songs really Louisegoes no where were the pet shop boys is bland and the burselm noramls is awful, but other than that what an album.

Today I couldn't stop listening to Keep On, another good song. I love this album, I like it way more than intensive care (although the good songs were really good), it's something different then the usual Robbie filler songs.

Yesterday I watched Robbie live at Leeds and he played Rudebox Live, that was fucking amazing!!! :drool: Especially the drummer who drums on the beats...

Back
Top Bottom