Rubyhorse live in L.A. tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camiloj

War Child
WOW, I just came back from seeing Rubyhorse for $12 at The Roxy on the Sunset Strip and I've got to tell you, it felt like 1984 for me again!!! That was the most intense emotional rocking experience I have had since the first few U2 concerts I saw in 84 and 85.

I met the bassist/keyboardist Decky and I was wearing my Elevation tour t-shirt and I told him how great I thought they were and he commented on my U2 shirt and asked if I was a big fan and I said yeah and I told him how similiar to being at a U2 concert their show was for me. He asked my name and was real happy to hear my feedback.

Their CD "rise" is VERY GOOD, but oh My God, just like U2, their live shows KICK ASS!!!! You've got to see them! They are coming to Little Rock next and then Dallas and Austin. Oh, did I mention they are from Cork, Ireland?

Here's a link their tour itinerary...I just cant help spread the word about this intense passionate band.

http://www.rubyhorse.com/2001/ontour/index.html

zoney, we should go see them when they come through here. Fine Line on July 25! I'm game if you are!

Oooh, I actually just bought that cd tonight. I hadn't heard it - just heard good things about it. Glad to hear you guys like it too...I've just listened to the first couple songs, but so far it seems good :)
meegannie, looks like they don't get to dc :( Philly's really poor timing too....

jkayet said:
Oooh, I actually just bought that cd tonight. I hadn't heard it - just heard good things about it. Glad to hear you guys like it too...I've just listened to the first couple songs, but so far it seems good :)
meegannie, looks like they don't get to dc :( Philly's really poor timing too....

Ah well. We probably need a break anyway!! :eek: Did I just say that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom