Rubyhorse - heard of em?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camiloj

War Child
Ok I havent been around here in awhile so maybe youve all already discussed this band but they are from Ireland and have a cool sounding song called "Sparkle". The dj said their album is kind of like Depeche Mode meets U2. So I downloaded a bunch of tracks off Audiogalxy and you know what? Some of the songs are really good! Just one more band I am listening to while I wait for new U2!!!

They are opening up for Dishwalla right now. I went to the show Tuesday night, but missed RubyHorse. They are from Ireland (Cork), but have lived in Boston for the last five years. I spoke to one of the guys in the band. He was really cool. I look forward to the album release on May 21!

Dishwalla is back??? I like Dishwalla alot!!! I didnt care for their 2nd album but Pet Your Friends is a classic. Wow those two bands would have been a cool concert! Rubyhorse is cool, if you like Dishwalla you should check out Rubyhorse's songs Sparkle, Live Through This, and Baby Blue to start.

You can listen to 40 second clips of everysong and www.rubyhorse.com . I'm pretty impressed, finally pop rock that is decent!!!!!! What an idea! I'll be getting this cd.

Back
Top Bottom