Rove & Belindas Wedding Frock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
GOLD Logie winner Rove McManus collected the prize of his life yesterday, marrying longtime girlfriend Belinda Emmett in an emotional ceremony.

"He's a spunk and I'm stoked" Emmett said.

0,1658,413890,00.jpg

Rove is the host of a late night talk show. Bit like Jay Lenos tv show, sorta, kinda.

Belinda Emmett is from a soapie. I think shes from Home and Away? Maybe Neighbours? I think Home and Away. ......

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
She sorta looks like Kirsten Dunst

I hadn't noticed that before but you are right. She looks a lot like Kirsten in that photo.

Dunno about the lacey neck line. I probably would like her shoes if I could get a good gander at 'em. :mad:

I do indeed. Weddings are such fun. Mostly people are happy, clean, frocked up, and theres lots of flowers. What more could one want?

And yes, wedding dresses :drool:

I want more pictures of this one. :mad:

He is a Perth boy yes.

We only have two newspapers - The Sunday Times ie one day a week, and the West Australian ie 6 days a week.

So it would only be the Sundry Slimes that may have a picture. I should have a look when I take the children for a walk........

:ohmy: That is a good shot. Belinda does look good. I do like her flowers too. Turquiose bridesmaids can be a bit dodgy though.

Where are you finding these pics, please? I'm not having much luck at all. Okay I have wondered off and had a shower, feed the children, etc, lol, but even so......

Thanks for the pics.

Perth and Freo are nice in a daggy kinda way. We do miss out on a lot of travelling events though. And its pretty boring.

I was born in the 'gong (moved to WA a s a child) but I haven't been back to Sydney for about 9 years. :mad:

beli said:
I was born in the 'gong (moved to WA a s a child) but I haven't been back to Sydney for about 9 years. :mad:

I read in one of your other posts (God you have so many) that you were born in NSW.
I used to work in the ‘gong, once a month, from Sydney visiting clients.
You should re-visit Sydney, it was just fantastic here during the games and the city has improved so much since.

Down Under said:

I read in one of your other posts (God you have so many)

:uhoh: lol. Are you saying I have no life???? :wink:

Down Under said:
You should re-visit Sydney, it was just fantastic here during the games and the city has improved so much since.

The same thing happened to Freo after the Americas cup. It was a hole before but Freo has a really good set up now.

I was thinking about trying to get to Sydney for a Dec U2 concert and staying for Chrimbo but thats all up in the air (and not because of U2). We shall see......

beli said:

:uhoh: lol. Are you saying I have no life???? :wink:

The same thing happened to Freo after the Americas cup. It was a hole before but Freo has a really good set up now.

I was thinking about trying to get to Sydney for a Dec U2 concert and staying for Chrimbo but thats all up in the air (and not because of U2). We shall see......

Wish I had moved to Freo prior to the America's Cup - would have been so much cheaper!:(

Keep in touch Beli, I will probably be trying to get to the same concert if they don't come here.

I grew up in Sydney and on a lot of weekends went down to the 'gong to get to the beach!

I believe Mrs McManus has secondary bone cancer - not good.

Back
Top Bottom