Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
022.jpg

023.jpg

No crashes, just the one that flipped over :sad:

030.jpg

028.jpg

Nice! Are the laptop and you bonding? :cute: I'm seriously not making fun, as I never thought I'd own one even though I always wanted to, and now that I do I can never go back to desktop :drool:

Guys? New crayon>>>>>>>> Old crayon :)
:giggle: we are. i have a case on her (white is kinda bland) and i'm trying to think of a good name for her, at least my hard drive. i renamed my imac's hard drive and all its external hard drives (no joke, i have three) already :hmm:

i never thought i'd have a laptop either but i looooooooove its portability. now if i can find a reason to take it out of the house somewhere :hmm:

awesome, i'm glad to hear it :D

:giggle: we are. i have a case on her (white is kinda bland) and i'm trying to think of a good name for her, at least my hard drive. i renamed my imac's hard drive and all its external hard drives (no joke, i have three) already :hmm:

i never thought i'd have a laptop either but i looooooooove its portability. now if i can find a reason to take it out of the house somewhere :hmm:

awesome, i'm glad to hear it :D

I never named mine... :hmm:

I had two on the old desktop. I actually need to get a flash drive for all my iTunes, apple probably wouldn't allow me to redownload everything for free again if god forbid anything happened.

That's awesome I'm glad you're enjoying her. :)

nice pics april! i like the one where the bus flipped over :lol:

Hehe... I'm going to the next ones in September. :reject: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom