Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His little yelps were priceless.

The montage with the bedroom scenes interweaving with Ben at home is fucking brilliant. The ending's hard to take seriously after seeing Wayne's World 2 though.

I've seen the end before, and it was driving me nuts trying to remember what movie had the same ending.

Dustin Hoffman is amazing, I really love him, and I've only recently begun to see some of his "older" movies (this easily being the oldest). I finally saw Tootsie a few weeks ago. OMG

I've seen the end before, and it was driving me nuts trying to remember what movie had the same ending.

Dustin Hoffman is amazing, I really love him, and I've only recently begun to see some of his "older" movies (this easily being the oldest). I finally saw Tootsie a few weeks ago. OMG

You need to see Marathon Man. NSW and I love that one.

I've gotta check out more of his movies, too. He's a great actor when he doesn't ham it up too much.

Yeah, not only is the film humorous but incredibly well-directed. Off the top of my head, the scene where Mrs. Robinson's daughter finds out about the affair is a good example.

I loved that and most of the camera work, too.

:wave: Night, LMP. See if you can get some alone time with the lady friend tomorrow. Never know what could happen. She could try to seduce you. :wink:

I loved that and most of the camera work, too.

I'm really liking the camera work. Like in this scene where they utilize focusing on Mrs. Robinson while Benjamin is off-screen trying to have a serious conversation about why he can't ask her daughter out. It's better to see her lack-of-reaction to the thing then cutting back and forth between the two, since we can figure out what Benjamin's character is doing anyways

I'm really liking the camera work. Like in this scene where they utilize focusing on Mrs. Robinson while Benjamin is off-screen trying to have a serious conversation about why he can't ask her daughter out. It's better to see her lack-of-reaction to the thing then cutting back and forth between the two, since we can figure out what Benjamin's character is doing anyways

Can't forget that shot of the keys falling into the aquarium. That looks so cool.

So. How would this look as my sig:

madonnagive.gif

Got no boundaries, and no limits
If there's excitement, put me in it
If it's against the law, arrest me
If you can handle it, undress me

Not sure about the text (or if it will fit) :hmm:

Have you reached the montage after he starts sleeping with Mrs. Robinson? As LMP said earlier, that is really cool.

OH yeah that was great. I'm at the part where she tells him he's not good enough to associate with Elaine. But now the video's froze. There's only 3 minutes left in this p art and the video froze :sad:

So. How would this look as my sig:

madonnagive.gif

Got no boundaries, and no limits
If there's excitement, put me in it
If it's against the law, arrest me
If you can handle it, undress me

Not sure about the text (or if it will fit) :hmm:

Is it ok for me to say I like it after waht you earlier insinuated :p

OH yeah that was great. I'm at the part where she tells him he's not good enough to associate with Elaine. But now the video's froze. There's only 3 minutes left in this p art and the video froze :sad:

I'm watching it right now as well. Want me to send you my links?

What an awkward moment :lmao:

I would jump out a window if someone started reading a list of my "accomplishments" to a crowd of people. Talk about awkward.

One of the greatest things about this film for me is that I had a teacher who was exactly like Mrs. Robinson, though unfortunately not as attractive. They had the same exact personality though. It's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom