Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're one tough lady.

"Also called the bends, caisson disease, decompression sickness. an acute condition caused by a rapid substantial decrease in atmospheric pressure, as in high-altitude flying and coming up from deep-sea diving, characterized by the formation of nitrogen bubbles in the blood, severe pain in the lungs and joints, and neurological impairment."

:lmao:

As far as Radiohead is concerned, I just CAN'T get into them. I've tried

It would be overkill though if you didn't change the avatar. :tsk:
Psh, you can never have too much sexy Madonna.

hurr.gif
:lmao: That smilie is so funny looking!

SORRY! My ugh so lame was just posted from my cell phone as I was walking home from the movie theater. The Happening was just so disappointing, but the twist wasn't quite what LMP said it was

That film actually sounds cool, but the reviews for it are terrible so far.

That film actually sounds cool, but the reviews for it are terrible so far.

It was bad. The acting was bad, the plot was bad, the twist was bad, the camera work was bad, the Dialogue was bad, the random bouts of comic relief were REALLY bad.

I'll tell you what happens: People get up and leave early, or ask for their $$$ back.

I was watching an interview with Shamalamadingdong and he said that people were "shocked silent" at the test screening. That cracked me up. The dude's a tool-and-a-half.

I wonder if he, Kanye West, and Chrissy Martin get together to talk about how great they are.

I know that you're self-centered and thus assume everyone else is, too, but as it turns out, I was referring to your smiley. We've got a woman in here with The Bends, this bears repeating.
Actually, while I do have joint pain and neurological disturbances, I don't think it's the bends, considering my pool only goes to nine feet deep :shrug:

Do you want to pick a fight, Mia? Well, do you?

'Sup, guys. :wave:

So Ash, what does happen in The Happening? Nothing?

Ok, I was really disappointed yesterday when you said the twist was that it was the plants, because you know that about 40 minutes in. The fact is that no one was SURE if it was the plants. It is though, you find this out because of THE TWIST!

*SPOILER ALERT?*

The twist is that at the end of the movie everything is three months later and the east coast (the only place the event happened) is getting back to normal, and there's a television broadcast that one of the main characters is watching , and two guys on it are arguing about whether or not it was actually the plants or if it was a government conspiracy (there was some evidence of this possibility earlier in the film, just sorta thrown in there at the last minute so you didn't 100% believe it was the plants). The host of the show said he would believe it was the plants if it had happened ANYWHERE else, but it hadn't, so he believes the government used the East Coast as Guinea pigs for this drug. Well then the movie ends all happy because the main character is pregnant, fade to black. Fade BACK IN on Paris, two guys are walking in a park, when suddenly the other one starts acting strange, and then everyone around him stops, and you realize it's all happening again. An M. Night Shamalamadingdong Film

Speaking of M. Night Shyamalan, am I the only person on the planet that tought Lady in the Water was okay? I mean, it wasn't amaaaazing or anything, but I thought it was good. And not just because the apartment complex in the movie was almost exactly like mine, just bigger. No mermaid-spirit-muses in our pool though, just the occasional frog.

Speaking of M. Night Shyamalan, am I the only person on the planet that tought Lady in the Water was okay? I mean, it wasn't amaaaazing or anything, but I thought it was good. And not just because the apartment complex in the movie was almost exactly like mine, just bigger. No mermaid-spirit-muses in our pool though, just the occasional frog.

Vintage Punk liked it.

My mom liked it, if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom