Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have a built-in hatred for Coldplay. Now it's increasing tenfold thanks to this forum. :crazy:

I'm curious about Coldplay's new album, anyway. AROBTTH was decent enough that I think this one can be good.

I stopped listening to most U2 fans a while ago.

You should be interested in the new Coldplay record. It's good.

But I almost wish it were terrible so this wouldn't have turned into a Coldplay forum like it has.

I already have a built-in hatred for Coldplay. Now it's increasing tenfold thanks to this forum. :crazy:
:hug: I cope by staying out of B&C (which I mostly did anyway) and ignoring the Coldplay threads in EYKIW.

If it weren't for Chris Martin, I might halfway like the band, but he sounds like a weak kitten drowning in a bowl of milk.

Also, I hate when people assume I'd like Coldplay just because I like U2. Yeah, they sound like U2. I get that. But I don't even know why the fuck I like U2/got into them. In general, that's not my preferred type of music (00s U2 anyway)

You should imagine if you were a non-Radiohead fan what it's like here. :wink:
You know, I recently went through a Radiohead revelation. I used to be pretty indifferent toward Radiohead. I hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to them, of the songs I'd heard, I liked about half of them, and found the other half to be a bit boring.

But the way people talk about them, I started feeling like I was missing something. I recently got The Bends. I'm liking it :hmm:

You know, I recently went through a Radiohead revelation. I used to be pretty indifferent toward Radiohead. I hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to them, of the songs I'd heard, I liked about half of them, and found the other half to be a bit boring.

But the way people talk about them, I started feeling like I was missing something. I recently got The Bends. I'm liking it :hmm:
i will never like radiohead after having heard hail to the thief about 10 times in one evening.

I recently got The Bends. I'm liking it

You're one tough lady.

"Also called the bends, caisson disease, decompression sickness. an acute condition caused by a rapid substantial decrease in atmospheric pressure, as in high-altitude flying and coming up from deep-sea diving, characterized by the formation of nitrogen bubbles in the blood, severe pain in the lungs and joints, and neurological impairment."

SORRY! My ugh so lame was just posted from my cell phone as I was walking home from the movie theater. The Happening was just so disappointing, but the twist wasn't quite what LMP said it was

You're one tough lady.

"Also called the bends, caisson disease, decompression sickness. an acute condition caused by a rapid substantial decrease in atmospheric pressure, as in high-altitude flying and coming up from deep-sea diving, characterized by the formation of nitrogen bubbles in the blood, severe pain in the lungs and joints, and neurological impairment."
hurr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom