Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long and loud, but it kind of, for want of a better term, broke, towards the end, like it started beeping and then gave up.

Oh well, i can turn it off and go to sleep in 15 minutes.

Lets just hope it turns back on tomorrow.....
:yikes:

Night Kim :wave:

And since the Warriors are down 18-8 and i'm confident we couldn't score 18 points if we played twice, i'm going to bed too.

Which means we're going to bed together........excuse the bad stolen joke. Bye thread!

:yawn:

I need some coffee before I can even think about looking at any of this work I have to do... I'm going to make myself finish a final draft of a brief (ten minutes, tops, just have to revise due to my prof's suggestions), and do at least one anthropology assignment before lunchtime. :idontwannabutihaveto: :whine:

Morning, all...

Afternoon.

Graduation parties galore today. Cousin's in Delaware County and then back out here for my neighbor who's a year older.

Three more next weekend.

:shocked: Not even ONE PAGE has been filled since I went to bed last night :tsk: Are people actually getting RL's??

Unless you consider staying in all day on a gorgeous day like today doing the last big stretch of homework before semester's end being a real life...

Although I leave for them bus races in a couple of hours. :yeehaw: :lol:

:hug: Aww that sucks. You're excused then.

We've got a shitty, heavy fog here today - damn Winter!!! :madwife:

Dare I ask what these bus races are about?

wooo
swoon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom