Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all started because (although she'll deny it) Chass was ripping on the Elevation video. Then Wayne begged me to make another one to Window In The Skies, so yeah XD

I've gone into picture-video retirement for nwo though. But who knows. With a new album coming, I may be forced to return :lol:

ETA: The ORIGINAL Elevation video, not mine, she loved mine

:sad: I never knew you were here....I was having Wild withdrawals.....

I've been awake since 3.30am :crack:.....so I'm not far away from bed myself....:(

They're playing now.

It was a general series of words indicating how excited i feel about the next week. I can't really be bothered with these exams.....

:ohmy: For a stab in the dark, to get 50% right is pretty good!!! What channel are the on? I'm watching Scary Movie 3 on TV2 at the moment :crack:

:yikes: Exams.....:yuck:

They're on Sky Sports 2. Currently 0-0 after 22 minutes.

I watched the reserves play today, they got smacked 34-16. But the Under 20s managed to win 38-16, which means 4 in a row for them.

I've always meant to watch the Scary Movie series - any good?

They're on Sky Sports 2. Currently 0-0 after 22 minutes.

I watched the reserves play today, they got smacked 34-16. But the Under 20s managed to win 38-16, which means 4 in a row for them.

I've always meant to watch the Scary Movie series - any good?

I am actually finding it really appealing to my random sense of humour tonight!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom