Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Spanish much better. I suck at it but, outside of the accent markings, it's so much easier to write. Phonetic spellings :drool:
i haven't taken spanish in a long time, but german's the same way. it's a lot less complicated than english, but has a lot in common with it, so it's not hard to learn. at least that's what i thought.

i haven't taken spanish in a long time, but german's the same way. it's a lot less complicated than english, but has a lot in common with it, so it's not hard to learn. at least that's what i thought.

I'm ashamed that I never learned the language of my ancestors. :sad: I'm like 60% German.

I probably won't bother with learning the languages of my ancestors 'cause I'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of them.
:lol: i know what you mean. there's so many different countries on both sides of my family, if i learned them all, i wouldn't have time for anything else!

i picked german in high school because it was the most common.

Just think the so called 'extreme' and 'radical' mascots for video games and products aimed at children in the late 80's early 90's - bandanas, sunglasses, leather, hats, skateboards, motorbikes and s'forth.

02.gif

my names poochie d an i rock the te4lly
im half joe camel and a third fonzarelli
im the kung fu hippie from gangsta city
i'm a rapping surfer you the fool i pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom