Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance is dead. Long live Lance?

Btw, Safari for windows.... itunes updates keep persuading me to download Safari but somebody here warned me and said to stick with Firefox.

Lance is dead. Long live Lance?

Btw, Safari for windows.... itunes updates keep persuading me to download Safari but somebody here warned me and said to stick with Firefox.
:lol: i've never tried the pc version so i don't know if it's good or bad.

however, i personally keep tons of browsers installed on my comp. i have safari, ie (which used to be the default browser for macs back in the day), firefox, netscape, and opera. i think that's all.

Later, man.

I've never been a fan of Safari, but I guess I'm gonna have to use it when I get my Mac or find a version of Mozilla to use.

Now I feel some pang of guilt for so many Lance's Mom joke... alright, maybe I don't.

Mozilla's like the prodigal son and oldest brother, Safari's the competing younger brother, and Internet Explorer's the mildly retarded middle child.

My IE was seizing all the time....it would just lock up and I'd literally have to reboot.....I won't have this problem with Firefox???? :uhoh: :pray:

My IE was seizing all the time....it would just lock up and I'd literally have to reboot.....I won't have this problem with Firefox???? :uhoh: :pray:
nah, you shouldn't. my work comp is pretty slow and it doesn't lock up and randomly freeze like ie would. hey, let's load a webpage with no graphics and just a paragraph of text!

nooooo :freeze:

nah, you shouldn't. my work comp is pretty slow and it doesn't lock up and randomly freeze like ie would. hey, let's load a webpage with no graphics and just a paragraph of text!

nooooo :freeze:

I was having to consider anger management with the amount of times I'd see "(not responding)" when trying to load a page :mad:

You know, I didn't really like Unbreakable. I mean. I did, but it seemed to end so quickly. It was amazing, the whole Sam Jackson aspect of it, but....wow it just ended and it kinda left me hanging there.

I should watch Signs I think

OMG!

i love macs :drool: but i try to be good about trying to convince people to convert. but i've been using them nearly my entire life. every school i went to had macs, and then i got my first one back in 02.

I love Macs, but hate the fucking cultist community that use them. Not saying you're a part of that, but I know quite a few.

They probably have shrines of Justin Long in their iBedrooms.

I love Macs, but hate the fucking cultist community that use them. Not saying you're a part of that, but I know quite a few.

They probably have shrines of Justin Long in their iBedrooms.

No joke. If this guy at work tells me to buy a mac one more time, I will shove his comp down his throat I swear to God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom