Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, since we're all sharing what we did this weekend...

thursday i umm...fuck i can't remember what i did. oh yeah, i went downtown to the movies and saw breakfast at tiffany's. friday we took my dad out for father's day. it was fun.

i heart multiple quote

My foot's really sore today (almost to the point where I can't go up and down the stairs), and I have a Father's Day meal thing at my aunt and uncle's that I don't really want to go to tonight, because this girl I had an enormous crush on last summer (who had a boyfriend) asked me last night if I wanted to go out some time this week (she no longer has the boyfriend) now that I'm back in town. Well, I want to go tonight, but this stupid meal is getting in my way, and now I'm going to have to wait until at least Thursday. :grumpy:

You still aren't done school? Or are you taking a bunch of summer classes? June is awfully late to have that much to do. :scratch:

You're young - Thursday'll be here before you know it. :wink:

Well, considering my part-time status with classes, I have until next fall before I graduate. I took spring classes and the semester ends in one week.

ooh, awesome! :hi5:

glad to hear you had fun this weekend :D

i'm doing all right, i'm actually looking forward to my surgery so i can be out of work for a while :giggle:

bus race pics? :hmm:

Yep, bus race pics will be up soon...

How long will you be out of work? Quality time with the laptop? :sexywinkie:

Yeah, "Steve" wanted mullet pics from the races, but sadly there were none. :cry:

I went to two different street/art festivals here in Chicago with a coworker. It was nice to spend a few hours strolling around outside.

The weather was gorgeous all over this weekend.

well, since we're all sharing what we did this weekend...

thursday i umm...fuck i can't remember what i did. oh yeah, i went downtown to the movies and saw breakfast at tiffany's. friday we took my dad out for father's day. it was fun.

Breakfast at Tiffany's :heart: LOVE that movie!

Yep, bus race pics will be up soon...

How long will you be out of work? Quality time with the laptop? :sexywinkie:

Yeah, "Steve" wanted mullet pics from the races, but sadly there were none. :cry:
awesome!

i'll be out for probably a month, maybe a week longer. and i'll definitely be using the laptop :drool:

oooh, steve...how are you guys doing?

Breakfast at Tiffany's :heart: LOVE that movie!
me too :up:

i was all sorts of productive today. i did laundry, cleaned, and drove around to charge my phone. basically everything but study har har har. now i'm kicking back with a nice cool magic hat.
cool! wait, do you not have a wall charger? :giggle: i'm getting a funny image in my mind of you driving around being like "come on phone, charge! i don't have all day!"

what kind of car do you drive? :nosey:

Bloody hell it's dark here

lightold.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom