Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway guys (or rather, girls), i'm going to watch some TV and probably nearly fall asleep, so i'll bid you goodnight :wave:

However i may return every now and then. If i don't drift off good and early.

Last edited:
Ok. It's done. I'm not going to go through with it though because it's very not me...

bruce2.gif
< original

bruce.gif
< Sig quiality

:hmm:

I see all these threads all the time.

I must admit, I'm intrigued.

And now that I've got four cups of coffee into me, I finally have worked up the courage to post.

So, uhh...hi.

:wave:

Hey stranger, how's it going? :wave:

Two homework assignments (hopefully which I can knock off before bed tonight), two finals and one final essay and then I am D-O-N-E until August 21st. :faint:

Other than that, it's been a very good weekend. :)

My foot's really sore today (almost to the point where I can't go up and down the stairs), and I have a Father's Day meal thing at my aunt and uncle's that I don't really want to go to tonight, because this girl I had an enormous crush on last summer (who had a boyfriend) asked me last night if I wanted to go out some time this week (she no longer has the boyfriend) now that I'm back in town. Well, I want to go tonight, but this stupid meal is getting in my way, and now I'm going to have to wait until at least Thursday. :grumpy:

You still aren't done school? Or are you taking a bunch of summer classes? June is awfully late to have that much to do. :scratch:

Exactly!

This time next week I will probably be taking my final final before summer break. :rockon:

I've been here and there, Khan... Good, fun weekend. :yes:

You? How's the foot?

PS - I have bus race pics. :shifty: :lol:
ooh, awesome! :hi5:

glad to hear you had fun this weekend :D

i'm doing all right, i'm actually looking forward to my surgery so i can be out of work for a while :giggle:

bus race pics? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom