Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to make a doc. about the 80s for my 12th grade English class, and I had an AMZING script, but all my friends bailed out. Still, I love what I created

I had to make a doc. about the 80s for my 12th grade English class, and I had an AMZING script, but all my friends bailed out. Still, I love what I created

That's awesome. I always loved writing scripts for class projects/presentations. I remember doing one in 8th grade where we had to make a folk tale. Ours was about a kid who wishes he was on TV and gets thrown into ridiculous situations revolving around inside jokes, Ashlee Simpson, and Bono & Sting saving the rainforest and Africa. The last portion's on YouTube in terrible quality though.

oh yeah, i don't think it's a big deal at all. i could never be a teacher, i'd probably get fired for doing something normal.

Like Ashley's film, people were flakes for mine too and we only got about 15 minutes worth of footage.

Strangely enough, the teachers never complained. They even let us rehearse before class. The time we spent killed our grades, but that's another story...:reject:

That's awesome. I always loved writing scripts for class projects/presentations. I remember doing one in 8th grade where we had to make a folk tale. Ours was about a kid who wishes he was on TV and gets thrown into ridiculous situations revolving around inside jokes, Ashlee Simpson, and Bono & Sting saving the rainforest and Africa. The last portion's on YouTube in terrible quality though.

I would put it on YouTube, but there are people in it who might not like it. But I lied, THAT was my finest moment. That doc is an amazing thing, my only regret is that i coudl NOT find a full video version of the Superbowl Shuffle for it, though I'm sure I could now. I always go back and tweak it from time to time. Next time I'm bored, I'll proably finish it up

I would put it on YouTube, but there are people in it who might not like it. But I lied, THAT was my finest moment. That doc is an amazing thing, my only regret is that i coudl NOT find a full video version of the Superbowl Shuffle for it, though I'm sure I could now. I always go back and tweak it from time to time. Next time I'm bored, I'll proably finish it up

Superbowl Shuffle? Consider my interested piqued.

Superbowl Shuffle? Consider my interested piqued.

Well pretty much for the project we had to have a greatest _____ of the decade, so what we did was, my friend Ryan interviewed Ms. Cypres, a teacher that taught at the school in the 80s, and he would as k her a question, like, what was the greatest event of the 80s, and instead of answering his questions she would space out, and I would zoom in on her acting spacey and t would fade into a montage of whatever itw as he had asked her about.

It started out with a 80s commercials/movies montage that is the love of my life

awww, i just can't help pointing out grammatical errors and typos :reject: i'm sure it's annoying, especially because people could do the same to me.

No, I'm not mad at all. Especially since I fixed the typo before I saw your post. :wink:

I'm good at teh English :drool:

yeah, english is really a confusing language. even now, there are times when i have to stop and think of the correct usage for something.

I like Spanish much better. I suck at it but, outside of the accent markings, it's so much easier to write. Phonetic spellings :drool:

yeah, english is really a confusing language. even now, there are times when i have to stop and think of the correct usage for something.

My sister needed my help with intransitive verbs, and I was like :huh: even though I got all As in English

I think this bookstore owner in Signs might be the same hotdog loving stoner from Happening

I think this bookstore owner in Signs might be the same hotdog loving stoner from Happening

You might not have gotten to this part yet but one of the funniest scenes in the film:

"Is 'douchebag' a swear?"

"That depends on its usage."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom