ROTS DVD release!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I was hoping this would bring back all the SW fans! Does anybody have it yet, and did you notice anything on it that wasn't in the movie? Tell us about the special features and the deleted scenes and easter eggs, please! I can't get one until payday on Friday! Also any screencaps would be appreciated!

I got it a week ago. God know why it was released here in MExico on October 27th. It is really great. Probably the best looking DVD I have ever seen. Deleted scenes are interesting, but I am glad they took them out. the one where Grievious slaughters Shaak Ti, was good in showing how ruthless he was, but then the signs between Anakin and Obi Wan are just silly. I would have kept the Yoda arriving in Dagobah, a short scene and looked good. I am glad they took out the Padme and their politics scenes, they would have slowed the movie down a lot.

:hyper: Can't wait to pick it up some time this week. My current plan is to buy ROTS and Episodes I and II which I am ashamed to have not bought yet, then Saturday I am going to totally geek out and watch all six films in episodal order! :nerd: Can't wait.

Lancemc said:
:hyper: Can't wait to pick it up some time this week. My current plan is to buy ROTS and Episodes I and II which I am ashamed to have not bought yet, then Saturday I am going to totally geek out and watch all six films in episodal order! :nerd: Can't wait.

That sounds like a plan :up:

I just watched episodes I to VI, I also hadn't bought episodes I and II, I was hoping they would release a prequel trilogy but they didn't, so I had to buy each one of them individually. I saw episodes I and II on friday, episodes III and IV on saturday and V and VI on sunday. Never experienced Star Wars like this before, really cool.

I sure would love to have a marathon with other fans, that sounds like fun! Thanks for the reports!

Back
Top Bottom