Ross the Intern

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2doggie

War Child
in the land of the GEORGIA BULLDOGS...WOOF WOOF WO
Ross the Intern deserves an emmy for his coverage of the Olympics for the Tonight Show!!!!
I have loved everything he's done on Jay Leno in the past, but tonight, OMG---seeing Ross and Brian Boitano together---priceless....(South Park fans: "What would Brian Boitano Do?)

OMG I am so glad to hear that someone else out there loves Ross as much as I do! I think my neighbors can hear me laughing, that guy just cracks me up! I loved the bit when he was running all around the area and Olympic Village trading pins with people! Verrrrrry entertaining and FAR funnier than when Letterman had his Mom doing Olympic coverage! :wink:

About the pin trading segment he did, as funny as it was--i could totally relate to it.
It's all about the pins!!!!!
Atlanta 1996---i was schooled in the art of trading olympic pins. it is soooooo much fun---it should be recognized as a sport!!!!!
I haven't even seen what Dave's doing this time. Is his mom in Torino?

No Dave's Mom isn't in Torino. I don't know what he is doing.

I have been collecting U2 pins :ohmy: So, yea, that is why I think I laughed so hard at the pin trading segment.

I don't have any U2 pins--:sigh:
Wanna trade for some 1996 Olympic pins?? I have some olympic security pins (somewhere, if i can find them) that people were paying over $100 a piece for back then--(crazy--but that was part of the frenzy of the pins)
For those that don't know:
Olympic pins are to olympic fans, as crack is to crackheads. (That would make a great analogy on the SAT, eh?)
but i would love to have a U2 pin :cute:

Rosssssssssssssssssssssss :drool:

I missed the Olympics one though. :( But I did see Tom Green's piece. That was hilarious.
Did anyone ever see when Ross skydove?
Or..lol...the time he was backstage with Christina Aguilera? I think he kissed her. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom