Rosie to Announce Today She's Leaving The View?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The picture of the kids, so not cool. That has now changed my mind to she is frightfully disgusting.

I really don 't know what she is trying to say. How about showing the kids promoting peace, and no weapons?

I nominate her mother of the year! :der:

Dalton said:
Excellent news!

Now if we can get the other big child (donald, I'm looking at you...) to get off my airwaves, it will be a step in the right direction.
I actually admire Rosie O'Donnell for standing up to that jerk. All I see is his face EVERYWHERE. Literally. I once got off the subway and ads for his stupid show with his obnoxious face were plastered on every inch of the subway wall. A guy getting that kind of exposure and using it to pick on girls he's love to screw (not excluding his daughter apparently) deserves to be attacked for being a hypocrite instead of shyly tolerated and lauded as hosts like Conan O Brien do.

That Hasselbeck sounds like a bimbo. She's only there for looks and is obviously a moron. I find Rosie annoying but not nearly as annoying and undeserved of her opinions as those 2.

MsMofoGone said:
This news doesn't really surprise me at all.

Considering Rosie's leaving in June, which is the exact same time Bob Barker is leaving "The Price Is Right" game show.

There were rumors months ago that Rosie was gonna replace Barker. :ohmy:

I hope that's all is was ... was rumors !! :pray:
Maybe Rosie, as a lesbian, might appreciate the sexual favors Bob Barker was getting from his showcase women!

Back
Top Bottom