Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i add that my poor spelling , grammar and punctuation is because i am lazy as shit.

yess true that

Although from the posts i've read i have no problem with GAF.

I must frequent the wrong threads to find unexpected arseholery.

who is gaf?

wow, like an english speaking part, or... i just find it amazing cos im trying to learn italian, and if i came onto an italian forum, i would be so lost :lol:

The only thing emo about TUF is that it came out at a time when traditional emo was being born (though fuck that term and I never figured out exactly what it really meant anyway).

I still can't quite fathom how the fuck we got from Fugazi and their peers to today's pseudo-emo bullshit.

Fuck you. The only way you can be cool is to go to a club where Ian Curtis is the DJ. Otherwise, you're a worthless sack of shit. Here, I have reviews to prove it:

http://www. we'resoindiewe'reupourarse.com/godyousuck.html
http://www. sunshinesfrommyarse.com/youaren'tindieenough.asp
http://www. indierthanthou.co.uk/no>jdj00retards.php

/jokekindastolenfromBonnie

Bitch, you beat me to stealing Bonnie's joke.

Although from the posts i've read i have no problem with GAF.

I must frequent the wrong threads to find unexpected arseholery.

He's generally pretty cool

But in the MLB thread he was saying that Headache was looking at the past statistics for the Chicago White Sox, that one needs to look to the future, and in the future, the Sox are going to the world series.

Now it's become this thing that anyone can do anything if you're going to talk like that

He's generally pretty cool

But in the MLB thread he was saying that Headache was looking at the past statistics for the Chicago White Sox, that one needs to look to the future, and in the future, the Sox are going to the world series.

Now it's become this thing that anyone can do anything if you're going to talk like that

In the future i'm going to root Ana Ivanovic.

Shithot, it works!

Okay so here's my score (I'm so pure lol):

"You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% sexually pure (28.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 72.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test."

:angel:

"You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% sexually pure (28.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 72.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test."

Put that fecking halo away.

wow, like an english speaking part, or... i just find it amazing cos im trying to learn italian, and if i came onto an italian forum, i would be so lost :lol:

Nope just a pure Dutch part :wink: I guess I've never really found it difficult to learn English, and I like to learn foreign languages in general, so :)

Welcome to EqualwithAxverland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom