Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See? I was right :lol:

Glad someone has a clean mind

:lmao: you're killing me!

:lol: what i meant to say was that it took quite an effort to walk to get wood for the fire.

and that still sounds wrong.

Are you like my polar opposite or something? :lmao:

:lol: im sure therell be something we have in common.surely.

well there we go, me too!
how much does a bear weigh, do you think?

I basically only listen to 80's stuff now. Some of Zooropa ever now and then. AB has gotten very stale - and to be honest I think I sold the last two albums to someone. :silent:

Zooropa's got some good stuff. I love the title track. And I'll still play Acrobat and LIB, but otherwise fuck Achtung (UTEOTW and The Fly, I'll take live versions that slay the studio versions).

If somebody offered me money for ATYCLB, I'd give my copy to them. HTDAAB, I have the deluxe edition and like the packaging and stuff, so I'll keep that.

Equal with Ian and Danny then. And outdone by your younger sister!

Here's the list as I have it:

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
unico: 87%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono212, COBL_04, coolian2: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
Axver: 72%
Its Britastic!: 68%
bono_man2002: 62%
DreamOutLoud13: 61%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
liamcool: 50%
the tourist was 40-50%?
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
cinnaminson: 33% (?)
gluey: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
mysterious_jen: 19%

I was istting here when Brittany took the test, I didn't see her responses, but when I saw her score she got an "I'm telling mom." out of me :lmao:

Does not compute

How I became a U2 fanatic, in three steps.

1987-2002: Grew up on U2's music, loved it, but never took the initiative to get much more.
Late 2002: Got Best Of 1990-2000, heard Gone. Knew I needed to get everything they'd made.
January 2003: Got given copies of the UABRS and RAH videos. Heard 11OTT and Bad. Went out and got everything they'd made and delved into bootlegs and setlists and here we are today.

Zooropa's got some good stuff. I love the title track. And I'll still play Acrobat and LIB, but otherwise fuck Achtung (UTEOTW and The Fly, I'll take live versions that slay the studio versions).

If somebody offered me money for ATYCLB, I'd give my copy to them. HTDAAB, I have the deluxe edition and like the packaging and stuff, so I'll keep that.

A decent live version of Acrobat would slay the studio version, by the way.

God, I hate that song. TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH.

nowhere near as bad as "HIDIIIIN ON THE BEEEECKKSTREETS" "HIDIIIIN ON THE BEEEECKKSTREETS" "HIDIIIIN ON THE BEEEECKKSTREETS" "HIDIIIIN ON THE BEEEECKKSTREETS" "HIDIIIIN ON THE BEEEECKKSTREETS"

You're easily doing better than a certain Canadian who's been posting in here lately.

I'm not sure if that's really a compliment, i think my cat could be more literate.

who who who :hyper:
i dont like lazarus. :shifty:

Since we're all sharing... My listening habits have gone kinda thusly lately:

In the car - UF then War then October and now Bomb
At work - whatever random assortment is currently on my mp3 player (mostly not U2)
on the comp at home - Afro Celt Sound System and Gotye (recent acquisitions) :up:

A decent live version of Acrobat would slay the studio version, by the way.

You're as bad as GAF and his "White sox can win all future games" :tsk:

Of course a live version of Acrobat will be amazing, BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE PROVED WRONG! :lol:

You're easily doing better than a certain Canadian who's been posting in here lately.

I'm not sure if that's really a compliment, i think my cat could be more literate.

:lmao: I love how when she tried taking the purity test, she just posted the average score rather than her own.

Since I never offered to actually initiate her into the postwhorehouse, I figured I wouldn't correct her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom