Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... I should have guessed, because that's the part of the song I actually like.

Edge makes everything better. :up:

Which is something else I was talking about on MSN with this interference member. I was saying the new album would be great if there was an Edge track, and an instrumental

And he said just because those things were there wouldn't make it great.

And i was saying, well then, if the album were already good, having the two would make it great.

And then he said he didn't realy like numb

To which I replied, well I'd at least like to hear something like Seconds again.

Let's just say I'll have to get the hang of it again, so it's good for me that it's a bit slower now than it was yesterday :lol: :reject:

Wishing it was summer?? :lol:

At least the solstice is over now and the days will start getting longer again :yippie:

Bwahaha, got another vict... er, I mean ... superthreader :D

I might have to go to bed in a minute...

Err no, it's actually summer here :wink: Hehe I guess I was just so curious about what this thread was about, that I actually decided to post ;)

Aww you going to bed? :sad:

... I should have guessed, because that's the part of the song I actually like.

Edge makes everything better. :up:

:yes:

She's The One :ohmy: :sad:

Just doesnt do anything for me... it starts and im just waiting for the lovelly meeting to begin. born to run is one of the best songs ive ever heard

Wishing it was summer?? :lol:

At least the solstice is over now and the days will start getting longer again :yippie:

Bwahaha, got another vict... er, I mean ... superthreader :D

I might have to go to bed in a minute...

i wish it was summer. this winter has been the coldest i can remember

Just doesnt do anything for me... it starts and im just waiting for the lovelly meeting to begin. born to run is one of the best songs ive ever heard

Can we be any different? :lol: Not only is that my least favorite song on the album, but I audibly sighed in frustration when he played it at the concert I went to :lol:

Didn't have the chance to go see Bruce live this year, unfortunately :grumpy: Did see him a couple of years ago though, and witnessing him playing live was pure bliss :love:

i thought you were joking that you didnt know that :ohmy:
I also should have guessed because of how high he was singing... :wink:

Maybe I did know, but I just forgot cos I don't listen to it... :der:

I actually also like the line, which I'll probably get wrong... "I wasn't jumping, for me it was a fall / It's a long way down to nothing at all"

Goddamnit, I wish he'd do another album. CAPTIVE IS NOT ENOUGH!
I agree.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. Stuck was the song that got me into U2, and Walk On sucked me in completely. I love ATYCLB :reject:

Can we be any different? :lol: Not only is that my least favorite song on the album, but I audibly sighed in frustration when he played it at the concert I went to :lol:

:lol: do you mean meeting? im gonna assume youre not talking about born to run.

i love the understated sax in meeting its cool.

shame he cant pronoucne the word "avenooooo"

Excuse me?

Edge has an album?

As Bonnie said, the soundtrack to a shit movie. But Edge's work is gorgeous. Rowena's Theme is one of my very favourite pieces of U2-associated music. The style is very UF-era; it was done between UF and JT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom