Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has instantly become the worst episode of Good News Week ever.

I'm having a good old time going through the discography on that U2 site. I'm remembering which singles I own and where/when I bought them *nostalgiatrip*
:cute:

Actually, I speed a lot - not too far over the limit (I hate speeding, and drink-driving, you know it's a big thing in the city too but coming from the country it killed a lot of people I knew, but anyway) and I also often react to things.

Your dad's like Clarkson? That's like the perfect combination of awesome and pain-in-the-arse.

Heh, I'm sometimes glad I can't drive, because I'm sure I'd be one of those people who speeds and cuts corners and stuff when it's "safe".

Yeah, often Clarkson's putdowns and critiques sound like stuff my father would say, which is usually not too fun since my father and I don't see eye-to-eye on much. And the way Clarkson talks when he likes something is very reminiscent of my father, like when he was driving the boat along the Thames on tonight's episode I could just imagine my father saying exactly the same stuff.

How the hell is 10pm a "new, raunchier time" for Big Brother: Big Mouth?

Just SHUT THE FUCK UP, Channel 10, seriously.

yeah im not real happy about it. considering this is the exact thing they pay out on !

Can we send them back to the ABC? Please? That cross-promo just bastardised the show and was completely tacky and stupid. Ugh. There was nothing at all funny about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom