Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul McDermott at the start of GNW was talking about some article that said there are only 700 million Internet addresses left, and then made a remark about how Internet addresses running out is what ACTUALLY killed the dinosaurs.
Oh.

:giggle:

koko black omg MADE OF SUPERFUCKING AWESOME.

need to go there again, except i wouldnt be able to find the place !
Gimme a buzz when you're in town and we can go choc shopping... I know where at least three of them are :lol:
And Max Brenner... :drool:

Oooh, Red Rocks SBS? :drool:
I didn't think there was any other video for SBS than the Red Rocks one? I was surprised to find out it was never a single... well, I think it wasn't. Someone will no doubt prove me wrong, like what happens every time I open my trap and pretend I know something :lol:

I didn't think there was any other video for SBS than the Red Rocks one? I was surprised to find out it was never a single... well, I think it wasn't. Someone will no doubt prove me wrong, like what happens every time I open my trap and pretend I know something :lol:

There was actually an SBS single! :laugh:

Can't say I've paid too much attention to U2's music videos for the most part. Would explain why whenever I have caught SBS on TV, though, they've used the Red Rocks version!

That Top Gear was fucking brilliant. :up:

Gee, my hair is a little too much on the May side...

I think it's just a sign that if Australia has to fuck up Top Gear by making its own version, it should at least fuck it up by having somebody cool and May-looking like you on the show. :laugh:

Holy shit, a guy in Sydney had to have sixteen steel washers removed from his penis?!

The things you learn about on Good News Week!

I think it's just a sign that if Australia has to fuck up Top Gear by making its own version, it should at least fuck it up by having somebody cool and May-looking like you on the show. :laugh:

Eh, I'd rather not have anything to do with that show, ever. :silent:

(I hope the comparisons with May end at hairstyles!)

I'm not sure if that's the exact record, but it's some single with a few remixes and the cover is from that shoot. They also have TUF single which I might pick up too. :hmm:

Oooh, I'd love to get my hands on the UF single. I keep meaning to get aorund to getting a copy, but I'm lazy and forgetful and not so motivated with regards to U2 as I used to be.

Eh, I'd rather not have anything to do with that show, ever. :silent:

(I hope the comparisons with May end at hairstyles!)

I plan to watch the first episode to see just how shit it is, but that's it.

Well, do you drive really slowly? :wink:

Actually, the more I watch Top Gear, the more I realise Jeremy Clarkson's personality and my father's are worryingly similar. It's funny when it's on TV, but when you have to put up with it, it's more ... arseholish.

From GNW:

"What's the emblem of Adelaide's netball team?" "Tits."

Just made me think of our earlier conversation with Screwtape. :laugh:

You know, I was going to put "Ax" in brackets after I wrote "someone" proves me wrong... :tongue:

And gosh, I guess U2's history of crappy B-side selections on singles goes back further than I thought. :giggle:

:lol:

U2's dodgy b-side selections goes back pretty much to the start of their career!

Oh GOD.

CHANNEL TEN, STOP FORCING CROSS-PROMOTION ONTO GOOD NEWS WEEK.

ARGH.

THIS IS NAUSEATING.

I plan to watch the first episode to see just how shit it is, but that's it.

Well, do you drive really slowly? :wink:

Actually, the more I watch Top Gear, the more I realise Jeremy Clarkson's personality and my father's are worryingly similar. It's funny when it's on TV, but when you have to put up with it, it's more ... arseholish.

Actually, I speed a lot - not too far over the limit (I hate speeding, and drink-driving, you know it's a big thing in the city too but coming from the country it killed a lot of people I knew, but anyway) and I also often react to things.

Your dad's like Clarkson? That's like the perfect combination of awesome and pain-in-the-arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom