Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sad.gif

Yeah, but you went to high school in Minlaton. I imagine the pickings were pretty slim.

Most of my friends were (and, mostly, still are) the exception.

And it's not on religion.

Of my four good friends from high school, three would still be exceptions and are still religious in the worst fundie Protestant way, and I'm pretty sure the fourth isn't since he became an atheist but we haven't exactly been discussing our sex lives with each other. Mostly because I've nothing to discuss.

at least it's always relatively cheap for me to get drunk :lol:

anyhoo im off before any more little fruedian slips

Going to hide from Jen and cin, eh?

We'll start a chant of our own: Wiiiimp, wiiiimp. :wink:

barely any of my friends were religious but hardly any boinked in high school. Of the few that did most regretted it but not enough to stop them becoming roaring drunk and doing it again and again :lol:

:laugh:

What I think is sad is that from my group at school, the loser hanger-ons who we didn't like are the ones who have a regular sex life.

But then they're having unprotected sex with girls who probably have STDs, so I figure I'm actually doing better than them.

The people who I pity are the religious ones who get married as soon as possible just because they want to have sex, not because they're suited to marriage or even really know if they want to spend the rest of their lives together or whatever.

Oh man, Clarkson's introduction to The Stig on Top Gear tonight was good. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom