Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its getting worse and worse. i dont know what south auckland is like, but it's bad here.

as i said in zoo confeshes, my mates 18th got crashed by a few maoris who hit a few of my mates. the maoris around the corner from me were yelling and screaming and threatening and hitting cars with baseball bats a few weeks ago.

Oh, so a peaceful night in Otara.

:combust: what three things did you drop tell tell tell

:lol:

whats room 99 like by the way. my mates said the drinks are cheaper, but ive heard its a bit scummy.

:lol::lol: it's nice that you think I go to clubs. . .

pretty much every club in Geelong is shit. I haven't been out properly in years but the only half decent place I know is the Max but the crowd may be too old for you. At least you won't get your head beaten in there. :huh:

to get anything lower means bestiality, rape, prostitution and getting arrested/ convicted of a crime.

im sure i will be arrested at some stage

Get it on with Danny in the next couple of weeks and chalk one down for statutory rape?

Oh, so a peaceful night in Otara.

As I was typing What a Wonderful World came on :lol:

:lol::lol: it's nice that you think I go to clubs. . .

pretty much every club in Geelong is shit. I haven't been out properly in years but the only half decent place I know is the Max but the crowd may be too old for you. At least you won't get your head beaten in there. :huh:

:lol: sorry, didint mean to insinuate anything there, just whether it had a good or bad reputation.

it's frustrating that you have to be so careful just to remain in one piece.

what was it like 20 years ago?

I thought most people not named Axver had sex during their high school years at least once.

sad.gif

In this case i'm the exception.

Actually, all my high school friends would be exceptions too. But most of them were fairly religious (back then, some aren't any more), so there's that.

I think the rest of the grade was having fun without us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom