Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's been interesting reading this thread. :ohmy: Now I know why there's 100 threads.... And it's only 6.11 pm.

Well I'm off to make dinner now....

I SAW YOU LURKING THERE!

:laugh: Before we lost the very experienced Vazza to backpacking around Europe, these threads were even more interesting.

Go on, share a story before you go. :wink:

:hug:

wanna make it 3 :flirt:
okay!
swoon.gif

I SAW YOU LURKING THERE!

:laugh: Before we lost the very experienced Vazza to backpacking around Europe, these threads were even more interesting.

Go on, share a story before you go. :wink:
Even more interesting?? :ohmy: I got nothing to share, I was married for over 10 years... :wink:

Even more interesting?? :ohmy:

Vazza didn't get her purity score down to just 22% by sitting here chatting to us, put it that way. Though she came back very quickly to tell us how she got it down to 22%. :lol:

I got nothing to share, I was married for over 10 years... :wink:

Surely that produced some stories! Or did you just go to boring old Warrnambool for your honeymoon like cin did?

fuck, after this song i've got to go, it's almost 4!!

:lol:

Finished Dizrythmia. Another Great Divide should've been on the original album; it's better than most of it. And Jamboree kind of shits me off lyrically.

Now I'm onto FRENZY. :drool:

Vazza didn't get her purity score down to just 22% by sitting here chatting to us, put it that way. Though she came back very quickly to tell us how she got it down to 22%. :lol:

Surely that produced some stories! Or did you just go to boring old Warrnambool for your honeymoon like cin did?

:lmao:

it's cold there which means lots of under the doona time :sexywink:

:lol:

Finished Dizrythmia. Another Great Divide should've been on the original album; it's better than most of it. And Jamboree kind of shits me off lyrically.

Now I'm onto FRENZY. :drool:
according to phil, it was left off because they didn't want to pay him royalties, since he (along with mike chunn) were band members when that song was recorded. whether or not that's true, i don't know :shrug:

according to phil, it was left off because they didn't want to pay him royalties, since he (along with mike chunn) were band members when that song was recorded. whether or not that's true, i don't know :shrug:

If it is, that's pretty lame, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom