Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen that particular video, but :laugh: anyway! Do you have Enzy clothing?

Ugh, I especially hate the end. "Daaaaaahhhhliiiiing Chaaaaahhhleeeee", fuck off.
i probably should! but i don't.

lol, i didn't see the end quote at first and read that whole "darling charlie fuck off" thing as the song lyrics :lmao:

i probably should! but i don't.

lol, i didn't see the end quote at first and read that whole "darling charlie fuck off" thing as the song lyrics :lmao:

GO GET SOME.

:lmao: Maybe the song would be better that way ...

Anyway, I'm about to put the album on.

Overshare time:

To me, having oral sex performed on you as a man doesn't sound that pleasant. It just seems kind of cruel to make someone you care about do that. :reject:
see, for me, i don't mind doing it. and i've been told i'm uhhh, very skilled at it :uhoh:

but yeah, if a girl doesn't want to, to me it'd seem like a mood killer to make her do it. the same goes for a guy who wouldn't want to go down on a girl. no point in forcing someone to do something they don't want to.

:laugh:

Hey, I'm 72%. Not 92% or something!
true, it's just a shock to hear it! since you're a virgin i kind of imagined (prior to you posting your test results obvs) you hadn't done anything!

true, it's just a shock to hear it! since you're a virgin i kind of imagined (prior to you posting your test results obvs) you hadn't done anything!

We got pretty fucking close to losing our virginity. As in, I don't think you could get any closer. But I'm not oversharing about the details of that. Yet.

Yeah. Not even I'm that detached, and I'm a pretty detached person.

I've heard people claim (no joke) that masturbation does nothing to affect your mood. This was in a "IS MASTARBUTION EVIL???" thread on a Christian forum, I might add.

i should! but what? :hmm: the fan club was auctioning off some stuff, i shoulda paid $500 to buy a jacket one of the members had worn :lmo:

ooh, you're listening to dizrythmia? :hyper:

You should make some yourself! MUSIC CLOTHING PIRACY!

And yes! Running diary time? Bold As Brass was good, and now I'm onto My Mistake. :drool:

This was in a "IS MASTARBUTION EVIL???" thread on a Christian forum, I might add.

I think that says it all.

God, those threads are fucking irritating. Part of why I gave up on theology forums. Hey, dipshits, if you're going to believe that some deity gave you sexual organs, and that one natural human function is to wank with those organs, do you really think said deity would then say it's evil? THINK FOR A SECOND HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom