Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, just got a PM from LMP. He's been reading the thread and said to tell you that his purity score is 73%. Just passing that along.

think really hard, there can't be that many things :hmm:

:madspit:

No, I remember. Oversharing time it is! It was a response I had if Screwtape had bothered to reply to the point about needing experience. The first few times I brought Kate to orgasm, it wasn't really that good and took bloody ages (not helped by her being difficult, but that's another stupid story entirely). Hardly the "sharing affection" daydream of Screwtape; it was almost frustrating, not to mention tiring. Then on about the fifth go, I just happened to move my fingers a certain way. Let's just say we reached the destination in a couple of minutes flat, and things were goooood from then on.

So, there you go.

No, I remember. Oversharing time it is! It was a response I had if Screwtape had bothered to reply to the point about needing experience. The first few times I brought Kate to orgasm, it wasn't really that good and took bloody ages (not helped by her being difficult, but that's another stupid story entirely). Hardly the "sharing affection" daydream of Screwtape; it was almost frustrating, not to mention tiring. Then on about the fifth go, I just happened to move my fingers a certain way. Let's just say we reached the destination in a couple of minutes flat, and things were goooood from then on.

So, there you go.
:ohmy: x like, a million or so

So, there you go.

:lmao:

now that's some oversharing

you should have used your tongue
:p

So, there you go.

You have actually mentioned this before. Not in this much detail though.

I honestly think you are talking less about getting experience than say finding out what gets someone going.

because dizrythmia is better tongue:

i was so happy when i managed to get both finns to sign my lp of dizrythmia. of course i'l never meet the other guys to get them to sign it...:depressed:

Honestly, I think Dizrythmia is my least favourite Enz album. My Mistake is the only song I can be bothered with on there.

As for getting the rest to sign it, I keep telling you: www.qantas.com

So, there you go.

Oh, snap. :ohmy:

You have actually mentioned this before. Not in this much detail though.

I honestly think you are talking less about getting experience than say finding out what gets someone going.

Like you'd know.

It was experience, plain and simple.

Honestly, I think Dizrythmia is my least favourite Enz album. My Mistake is the only song I can be bothered with on there.

As for getting the rest to sign it, I keep telling you: www.qantas.com
what! it's tied for first for me, along with time and tide. after that would be mental notes, waiata...don't know what else after that.

ha, i wish! flights to australia = tons of money i don't have

:lmao:

shes right you know :wink:
shit, i didn't see that part of her quote. ummm...i plead the fifth :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom