Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is seen can never be unseen.

... oh god.

How the FUCK did I do that?

(Actually, I was going to list a number of examples and one was going to be Surrender, but ... still. FUCK.)

I'll never live this one down.

Three Dublin Stadium shows from Bruce this tour saw:

26 songs first night - and maybe 2 obscure songs, but still a varied list

27 the third night - and TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN !!! (DID i MENTION 10?!) Different songs from the first nigth

simplifying a very complex story here-

my one and only flight to sydney

and you know how fucking terrified of planes i am.

as i was a bridesmade in a wedding up there and the guy was the best man .

there are some other elements but i may not mention that as it makes me sound like a slut
What airline?

I actually meant Sometimes... I actually like it, but I wouldn't touch Stuck with a barge-pole.

I can't decide which I dislike less. Stuck has Edge's verse, but Sometimes doesn't sound quite so much like a slick pop single for 15 year old girls.

Eh, either way, they're stunning demonstrations of why I am not keen on this current decade from U2.

27 the third night - and TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN !!! (DID i MENTION 10?!) Different songs from the first nigth

This is why I CAN'T WAIT! if Bruce ever gets his butt down here for this current tour. Cause you can never be sure of what he's going to pull out sometimes.

simplifying a very complex story here-

my one and only flight to sydney

and you know how fucking terrified of planes i am.

as i was a bridesmade in a wedding up there and the guy was the best man .

there are some other elements but i may not mention that as it makes me sound like a slut

nice :up:

how about the use of alcohol to lower resistance? a good method haha

This is why I CAN'T WAIT! if Bruce ever gets his butt down here for this current tour. Cause you can never be sure of what he's going to pull out sometimes.

hmmm bruce tour would be pretty awesome

john melencamp is comming in nov which made me prick up my ears :reject: but i doubt there would be many lovers here

I can't decide which I dislike less. Stuck has Edge's verse, but Sometimes doesn't sound quite so much like a slick pop single for 15 year old girls.

Eh, either way, they're stunning demonstrations of why I am not keen on this current decade from U2.

booo hiisss

i think ill be copping shit for a while bout last nite....

john melencamp is comming in nov which made me prick up my ears :reject: but i doubt there would be many lovers here

JEN! You have officially recieved a gold star, and are now the only person in this thread I'm not going to beat up in an alley behind a bar someday

Niiiice.

I once remember reading that Phish never played the same song two nights in a row. Now, I'm not a Phish fan, but I do know they were known for wildly varied sets, and if they went that far, then that's fucking cool in my books.

I always jump on the bandwagon too late.....

I mean, I coulda gone to see Bruce with my folks back in 2003......and I just Missed Tori's tour by like 5 months before I got into her.....:headbang:

My folks like John melencamp!....

JEN! You have officially recieved a gold star, and are now the only person in this thread I'm not going to beat up in an alley behind a bar someday

:laugh: When did we have the Mellencamp discussion, a couple of days ago? Pretty much straight after you logged off for the night, I got an e-mail from Frontier Touring about him touring here and thought of you. Then I thought "ick, Mellencamp" and deleted it. And THEN I thought "why the fuck do I even get e-mails from Frontier Touring? It's never for anything good."

I always jump on the bandwagon too late.....

I mean, I coulda gone to see Bruce with my folks back in 2003......and I just Missed Tori's tour by like 5 months before I got into her.....:headbang:

My folks like John melencamp!....

not a huge fan but he's ok , would be an enjoyable show . may have to save money for truly awesome fuckign things like

oh i dunno - u2 or metallica by then .... :drool:

Niiiice.

I once remember reading that Phish never played the same song two nights in a row. Now, I'm not a Phish fan, but I do know they were known for wildly varied sets, and if they went that far, then that's fucking cool in my books.

Also, I'm not possitive, but I'm pretty sure those three were the first stadium shows of the tour..

And guess what?

THERE WERE VISUALS THAT WENT ALONG WITH SOME OF THE SONGS!

damnitidamnitdamnitdamnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom